Status
Not open for further replies.
I live in Mill Bay . From sources pretty sure the new ramp down from the Mill BAY ferry terminal will not open to the public.
It has sat half finished for over a year. No Comment.
I used it twice in the summer and both times was pure luck was Native fellow launching and he let me in. But said it was generally not for public

Has anyone been out lately? I have heard that the winters are starting to arrive but haven't heard much lately

Let me know how you make out. I am hoping to get out on Monday
Good luck! We had 6 to the boat today after a slow start. All wild, strong fighting fish. Bonked one @ Moresby Isl. Ideal BBQ size. Here was the 🔥 combo. Her stomach was plugged with 3.5” herring. Foggy but flat calm & beautiful out there.

Attachments

• IMG_8568.jpeg
    IMG_8568.jpeg
    326.6 KB · Views: 197
  • IMG_8563.jpeg
    IMG_8563.jpeg
    208.1 KB · Views: 197
Good luck! We had 6 to the boat today after a slow start. All wild, strong fighting fish. Bonked one @ Moresby Isl. Ideal BBQ size. Here was the 🔥 combo. Her stomach was plugged with 3.5” herring. Foggy but flat calm & beautiful out there.
Beauty fish

The regs don’t list 19-7 or 19-8 for chinook. I assume its open but can anyone confirm. Dfo never responded to my querie.

Merry Christmas Sidney fishing team!

Right after my mum landed this nice 72 CM in Sidney yesterday we washed the slime off the net in the water and forgot my hands were slimy too. 🤦🏻‍♂️ Down went the net. #rookiemistake Q: Does anyone have a Scotty landing net they wanna sell? 😏 DM me 🙏IMG_8717.jpeg

Last edited:

Right after landing this nice 72 CM in Sidney yesterday we washed the slime off the net in the water and forgot my hands were slimy too. 🤦🏻‍♂️ Down went the net. #rookiemistake Q: Does anyone have a Scotty landing net they wanna sell? 😏 DM me 🙏View attachment 101058
That was fast. Got a replacement net off a member here. Thanks Don!

Right after landing this nice 72 CM in Sidney yesterday we washed the slime off the net in the water and forgot my hands were slimy too. 🤦🏻‍♂️ Down went the net. #rookiemistake Q: Does anyone have a Scotty landing net they wanna sell? 😏 DM me
Buy yourself a lighter aluminum handle and net rim net...Scotty nets are well made but heavy. I prefer light which allows you to be quicker handling it. Stuff the handle with foam in a can so it doesn't sink if you drop it...and its still light weight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back