Winter Reports Sooke and Victoria 2008/2009

Yes its true I was out thanks to LC and it was a blast nice to get the dust off and win some money from Kelly LOL LOL it was game on from the get go with the big guy taking the lead but the wolf howled and came on strong after that LOL LOL. was a great day for sure!!!!
Thanks again

Wolf

Blue Wolf Charters
www.bluewolfcharters.com

Anyone been fishing west of Secretary recently?
Might hit the water tomorrow but not sure where.

Thanks,
Tips

Thanks,
Tips

Out on the bluffs for 6hrs cold and wet and quiet. Just couldn't connect today. Saw couple of pods coming through about 100yds from one lucky seal.
cheers
quote:Originally posted by Tips Up

Thanks,
Tips

JUST FISHEN'

Out on the bluffs for 6hrs cold and wet and quiet. Just couldn't connect today. Saw couple of pods coming through about 100yds from one lucky seal.
cheers
quote:Originally posted by Tips Up

Thanks,
Tips

JUST FISHEN'

Fished the water front from 9:00am to 12:30pm..
assortment of bait and hardware, but only one good hit
and the fish got off about 20' behind the boat.
Glow squirt at 170'

anybody else have any luck ?

Glow squirt at 170'

had a trip yesterday in the nasty south east slop toughed it out and landed a coulple 8 and 10lbs both off the crab traps rite out from fleming beach 180ft on the gay pride hootchie otherwise known as electric chair.

had a trip yesterday in the nasty south east slop toughed it out and landed a coulple 8 and 10lbs both off the crab traps rite out from fleming beach 180ft on the gay pride hootchie otherwise known as electric chair.

quote:Originally posted by r.s craven

Glow squirt at 170'

Thought I might have seen you motoring in Scott. I was fishing the chain Islands in Oak Bay from about 10:30 to 1:30. No action, but a trap full of crabs when I got back in.

quote:Originally posted by r.s craven

Glow squirt at 170'

Thought I might have seen you motoring in Scott. I was fishing the chain Islands in Oak Bay from about 10:30 to 1:30. No action, but a trap full of crabs when I got back in.

Fished the Bluffs today and managed a 8# on tiger prawn hootch. Only hit of the day. Back at the dock heard a 26# was brought in. Nice fish for this time of year..

Tournament Proven !

Fished the Bluffs today and managed a 8# on tiger prawn hootch. Only hit of the day. Back at the dock heard a 26# was brought in. Nice fish for this time of year..

Tournament Proven !

Fished Pedder today using flyrods, mini flashers and hootchies. Landed an 8 and a 12 pound fish both of which were wild. Boy do I like to play fish on the fly rods with the mini flashers. Lots of action from relatively small fish. Some good hard runs.

Fished Pedder today using flyrods, mini flashers and hootchies. Landed an 8 and a 12 pound fish both of which were wild. Boy do I like to play fish on the fly rods with the mini flashers. Lots of action from relatively small fish. Some good hard runs.

quote:Originally posted by jimbob

Give it a try running a dummy flasher off the downrigger, it's even more fun when there is just the lure! Stick your flasher on your rigger right at the ball, then put your release clip about 10 feet up from it. It's a riot when they are biting fast.

Last Chance Fishing Adventures

www.lastchancefishingadventures.com
www.swiftsurebank.com

quote:Originally posted by jimbob

Give it a try running a dummy flasher off the downrigger, it's even more fun when there is just the lure! Stick your flasher on your rigger right at the ball, then put your release clip about 10 feet up from it. It's a riot when they are biting fast.

Last Chance Fishing Adventures

www.lastchancefishingadventures.com
www.swiftsurebank.com

Back