What Did You Do To Your Boat This Week?

Nice! I've got the same one, minus the ignitor.
I was surprised it also doubles as a stove with that insert piece it comes with to hold a pot within. Now I see why some do not put a cooktop in their boat and just buy a portable stove or bbq with stove capability. So handy and portable.

Yep! I'm going to finish mine up shortly and put it on this triple axle trailer. This winter I'll start working on this one to sell. Engines and drives are already out 🤙

Nado upholstery in Detla. The guys name is Justin. I think he did a pretty good job. I have a curved gunnel pad that I think he could have done better on. Sort of overlapped the fabric. I'd say 8 out of 10. He was pretty cheap though, so all things considered not bad.
Cheap and 8 out of 10. That doesn't sounds like a boat repair! Looks awesome.

I'm feeling a bit like @Rain City ,took my boat out to Allouette for a shake down,started out fine with 50psi of oil pressure by the time I got halfway up the lake 0 psi,and it's started grumbling,FML!!!! now the voices in my head are telling me to cut ties,I really can't believe it as I'm only 8 hours into the 10 hour break in period!! Not sure if I have any recourse with Bond as I had it rebuilt during Covid and took a little over a year to get it installed....grrrrrrrrrrr

I'm feeling a bit like @Rain City ,took my boat out to Allouette for a shake down,started out fine with 50psi of oil pressure by the time I got halfway up the lake 0 psi,and it's started grumbling,FML!!!! now the voices in my head are telling me to cut ties,I really can't believe it as I'm only 8 hours into the 10 hour break in period!! Not sure if I have any recourse with Bond as I had it rebuilt during Covid and took a little over a year to get it installed....grrrrrrrrrrr
F.... that sucks. Wasn't anything obvious like a bad oil line? In this scenario a bilge full of motor oil from a failed line/filter is actually a best case scenario.

i have a 29.5 bayliner encounter and was looking for a bimini top but it needed to be 116 inches wide. i gambled on a $500 Amazon bimini top from Vortex. supposed to be for pontoon boats up to 103 inches wide but was able to get it on without much fuss or stress

i have a 29.5 bayliner encounter and was looking for a bimini top but it needed to be 116 inches wide. i gambled on a $500 Amazon bimini top from Vortex. supposed to be for pontoon boats up to 103 inches wide but was able to get it on without much fuss or stress

Looks good. I did a similar thing with my Bimini. I bought it from iboats website I think and you could type in the dimensions you wanted and it would pop up a few part numbers. Mine is actually made for an old Malibu ski boat but the dimensions were what I wanted and fits great

Back