PINCH ME

Steal of the Century! I don't think anyone ever in the history of boating will top this deal. As others have said never sell!! and if you do sell you will make money on it even in 20 years lol. Great Score Stizzla!!

Ya you stole it.... a bit envious after working 1 1/2 yrs on a 40 yr old hull that I have the same amount into!!!o_O :oops: Well Done!

I got some trophy rods. Black with gold eyes. I’m going to keep my mr3 and get a matching one. If anyone wants to dump off a gold one please shoot me a message
I had a 9’ Trophy rod, the action was really nice. I wouldn’t hesitate to go all Trophy if buying from a new start like you are. Lots of good choices out there, mostly Okuma for me now.

Had a $2000.00 shopping spree from Trotac.
-net
-seat
-crab gear
-rods
-safety gear
-new fenders-rope etc.
-flashers/spoons/hooks/clips/swivels/chovies
-bubba knife
And more.
Still need balls and reels before I can fish which i will order early next week and see later in the week for when I get the boat back from tune up.
View attachment 109239
Trotac and the gdp of Canada thank you! Why did you go with black bumpers? If I could do it again I’d go all white, especially if I drop one in weather and have to find it again, or more likely forget a prawn buoy and have to use it!

IMG_3489.jpegBetter!
Turns out the riggers and mr3 are going back as I think it’s the neighbour’s.

Sooo I’m looking for a good deal on downriggers if anyone knows of any.
I’m also gonna go worth the black TMX 5’s tomorrow as I don’t have to budget for multiple islanders.

View attachment 109290Better!
Turns out the riggers and mr3 are going back as I think it’s the neighbour’s.

Sooo I’m looking for a good deal on downriggers if anyone knows of any.
I’m also gonna go worth the black TMX 5’s tomorrow as I don’t have to budget for multiple islanders.
The neighbors riggers and reel?
It's all making sense now.
Did he sell you his half of the boat for $35K ? ;)

sad when youre too old to enjoy the brand new thing you just bought. awesome deal but i feel for the 80 year old having his dream crushed.
pretty much why i bought my catamaran now even though it was the wrong time to buy but i couldnt have handled commissioning it after 50 anyway. some boats are too physically demanding after you pass a certain age.

Why a new impeller - isn't it only a 1 year old motor? Likewise, if you are concerned about the fuel, just syphon it out, throw on a new fuel filter and you are good to go.

Instead of running it on muffs, just empty out a big garbage can and fill with water - better test for the impeller.

Back