PINCH ME

In a world full of crap news this is bringing a lot of people joy and happiness knowing that you will be back soon with your own fishing reports ( or at least boating reports). I can’t wait to see the first blood and the smile on your face.
Congrats Stizzla dream can come true

WOW deal of the year hands down!
Great catch Stizzla, it was a bit hard watching you get rid of your boat, selling off your fishing gear, I feel for you going through tough times, but you made it thru, figured out a way forward, thanks for sharing your story.
Looking forward to some fishing reports
CONGRATS!!!

Oh and yes I’m so jelly too LoL

Congratulations on the beautiful and versatile boat. I had a 185 DE that took me lots of places. I found it a bit stern heavy with a 150, 9.9 and a couple batteries. Ended up putting trim tabs on it which brought the minimum planing speed down from around 20 knots to around 14-15 knots. It helped grind through sloppy seas without being on/off the throttle.

WOW deal of the year hands down!
Great catch Stizzla, it was a bit hard watching you get rid of your boat, selling off your fishing gear, I feel for you going through tough times, but you made it thru, figured out a way forward, thanks for sharing your story.
Looking forward to some fishing reports
CONGRATS!!!

Oh and yes I’m so jelly too LoL
Did you see the twin 150 yamis for sale?

I wish my
Congratulations on the beautiful and versatile boat. I had a 185 DE that took me lots of places. I found it a bit stern heavy with a 150, 9.9 and a couple batteries. Ended up putting trim tabs on it which brought the minimum planing speed down from around 20 knots to around 14-15 knots. It helped grind through sloppy seas without being on/off the throttle.
the Suzuki 140 is about the same weight as a Yamaha 115 and it has a belly tank so it should ride nice! Thanks for that tip!

I’m very excited to give it a run, but I’m not going to even start it until it goes in next week for new impellers and fuel.

Hey Steve, great to see you back on the water, couldn't have happen to a nicer guy. All the best to ya!

Had a $2000.00 shopping spree from Trotac.
-net
-seat
-crab gear
-rods
-safety gear
-new fenders-rope etc.
-flashers/spoons/hooks/clips/swivels/chovies
-bubba knife
And more.
Still need balls and reels before I can fish which i will order early next week and see later in the week for when I get the boat back from tune up.
IMG_3479.jpeg

Had a $2000.00 shopping spree from Trotac.
-net
-seat
-crab gear
-rods
-safety gear
-new fenders-rope etc.
-flashers/spoons/hooks/clips/swivels/chovies
-bubba knife
And more.
Still need balls and reels before I can fish which i will order early next week and see later in the week for when I get the boat back from tune up.
View attachment 109239
Looking good, what reels and rods ya going with?

Looking good, what reels and rods ya going with?
I got some trophy rods. Black with gold eyes. I’m going to keep my mr3 and get a matching one. If anyone wants to dump off a gold one please shoot me a message

Back