Gardening pics, hacks, successes, and or failures

I went with raincitys as one of the comments said that Coreys is a piece of crap and ended up buying raincities

LAWL i love this place

kinda expensive tho, but so is fertilizer and seed!!!

I went with raincitys as one of the comments said that Coreys is a piece of crap and ended up buying raincities

LAWL i love this place

kinda expensive tho, but so is fertilizer and seed!!!
I figure the bears are gonna destroy mine the first time they see it so it is what it is haha. Functions fine for now but one swoop of the paw and they both would be toast.

Alternatively, you could wait until winter when they get their winter coat on and maybe get yourself a cool hat out of the deal

Pending where you live, you most likely have chafer beetles. Kill the larvae, and the coons and the whatnot will leave your lawn alone.

Yeah I’ve already treated for that in the spring and two weeks ago for fall treatment.

Kinda a weird year my cucumbers still do not have powdery mildew that they usually get mid august, however it looks like my tomato’s are coming to an end as they have been hit with a black blight

Finally did a batch of chili's in oil. I'm fully convinced I'll get botulism from these after reading 10 000 different recipes. It's a mix of vinegar based, oil preserved and hot water bathed canning. I'll probably end up freezing them all too. The internet sucks.
20240928_100743.jpg20240928_100739.jpg

Back