Derby's Canuck emporium

Even I am pulling for a 'nucks win tonight. I would have started Luongo, Schneider will bring more in a trade.

One BS penalty call and the refs once more decide the fate................

The ref's sucked, I though Cory Schneider was not really that great. The twins were slow and really not good in any of the 4 games. Ryan Kessler play 2 periods. I thought burrows and Hanson and maybe Higgins the only guys worth talking about. **** me off!!! But

They played like an Atom team. Bad decisions, bad defending, questionable goal tending. They tried, I give them that but they seemed unable.

They was about 2 or 3 periods in 4 games that they looked like the better team. They were the worse team granted the ref didn't help but you can leave the games up to the refs!!

Man Kelly Sutherland is a pathetic ref eh...brutal. We wouldn't win the series but to have a good game end like that...pathetic.

The Canucks fulfilled everyone's expectation in fine fashion last night. All hope has been fully eliminated. We've been dreaming of a winning Stanley Cup winner for forty years and we've been rewarded with a looser. Here is to another forty.

The Canuck's GM has got to go!

Never thought id say this but I've jumped on the Laughs bandwagon! LOL

...............For the first round anyways

Excellent game by the Leafs!! The passion is there and it's what we missed. They Leafs are still the underdogs but I'm hoping and watching them!! Move over on that Bandwagon. LOL

Hambone I new you had it in you, was an awesome game by both teams last night textbook hockey now if we can only win one more :) Come on over Derby and Tofinofish and enjoy the fun!

Haa Haaaa...was just thinking that myself yesterday....was a great game to watch.... :)

Jackel...... I don't know what to say..... I've never felt so bad for Laugh fans.

Us canuck fans do feel your pain.... F#%* I hate Boston :mad:

Watching Phaneuf ignore Chara at the top of the crease gagged me. Laffs may be on the way up.

Luongo for Phaneuf and a bag of pucks ?

Back