Commander 26 Re Build

That’s the same boat I posted pictures of earlier. They have done a pretty major rebuild.
Sttr those folks are on the Commander Owners Group Facebook page if you want to contact them.
The boat is in Kelowna

That’s the same boat I posted pictures of earlier. They have done a pretty major rebuild.
Sttr those folks are on the Commander Owners Group Facebook page if you want to contact them.
The boat is in Kelowna
Once we get a bit further along with the build I’d love to meet some of these commander folk

My Aluminum is f*****
I beat her up pretty good.
Found a crack, time for warranty…. Hopefully
I’m contemplating leaving her at the dealer when she goes in for repairs.
IMG_0717.jpeg

Did you sell the Aluminum? What's your budget and the distance you are will to drive to get a boat? I saw the Seasport leaky tank story, good to walk away. I'll be ramping up fishing a little here in June July and will text you with my usual 24ish hours notice if I have a seat!
Besides that talk about the commander has started up again, even my wife gave me the ok to buy Bryce’s 300’s LoL.I’m still waiting for one more thing to fall into place for me with the shop and I should be ready to go.
I almost lost my patience being boatless but didn’t end up in another boat, glad I didn’t. It’s not too much more to finish the commander and I should have a beauty of a boat, I just need to be patient.

Nothing much to update lately, still waiting and looking forward to completing the build.
I’m hoping to get back at it once I have transitioned into my new shop and scratched my fishing itch.
View attachment 92946
Great to hear. I've been amazed by the work you've done so far. And the refinishing on the hull and uppers is gorgeous! (your April 8 photos). You will have such a beauty! I'd love to see it on the water.

Commader Rendezvous is in Anacortes July 7, 8, 9. Will be about 20 boats.
Stop by!
I was hoping to have my very humble 26 on the water on time to be there. I dawdled way too much for that while working on her though. I'll be away for a while, then I'll be back to do some more work and hopefully sea trial her around mid-August.

I'll be in Kelowna in the next few days, and hope to look up the owner of the beauty in the recently posted pictures.

I was hoping to have my very humble 26 on the water on time to be there. I dawdled way too much for that while working on her though. I'll be away for a while, then I'll be back to do some more work and hopefully sea trial her around mid-August.

I'll be in Kelowna in the next few days, and hope to look up the owner of the beauty in the recently posted pictures.
Are you on our Commander Facebook page? Lots of good info on there

Back