Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Good value here. A summer fishing boat for those who may be boatless for awhile.
2021 Bayliner Trophy. T” top, Center Console, 150 Merc Verado with only 60 hrs. Black hull/bottom paint. Zipwake, ski pole etc. Great looking and versatile boat. It’s a second boat that isn’t getting used. New trailer kept in storage.

445700686_471722548868735_4578305252464769180_n.jpg438155203_7458624010912540_2130388244545807129_n.jpg446081533_2115687868803847_7043457807502348351_n.jpg

Good value here. A summer fishing boat for those who may be boatless for awhile.
2021 Bayliner Trophy. T” top, Center Console, 150 Merc Verado with only 60 hrs. Black hull/bottom paint. Zipwake, ski pole etc. Great looking and versatile boat. It’s a second boat that isn’t getting used. New trailer kept in storage.

View attachment 107319View attachment 107320View attachment 107321
I saw one at the ramp a year or two ago and thought it looked super nice for summer fishing and cruising. They made it look pretty sweet I think. Seems like a solid price for a fairly new boat.

View attachment 107319View attachment 107320View attachment 107321
I was eyeing this thing actually. Just don't know about resale when I inevitably need to warm up again

So what's the story? Main power is adequate-ish, got a kicker and decent electronics. Looks clean.
I don’t know… but layout looks a little off to me. Very tight behind seating . Looks fairly flat bottomed …. I do like the big bow tho! Motor , electronics are good . 150 would have been the right power. Someone from this site must have looked at it by now …

I was eyeing this thing actually. Just don't know about resale when I inevitably need to warm up again
It’s completely ready to go, you’d be on the water in 48 hours. would not need a kicker if you used it for a year and then resold it. The hours are so low on that main right now.

It’s completely ready to go, you’d be on the water in 48 hours. would not need a kicker if you used it for a year and then resold it. The hours are so low on that main right now.
I'd imagine it needs real electronics and rigger setups as well. I'll be into it for a hundo in no time.

I'd imagine it needs real electronics and rigger setups as well. I'll be into it for a hundo in no time.
Two downrigger’s and a 9 inch Garmin, your fishing style would be different so you wouldn’t need radar and screen and controls in the back cockpit. Garmin is on sale at Cabelas. I believe that boat package comes with a tandem axle trailer too. You could tow that to the West Coast with your truck and not worry about tire issues so much. Sales pitch over.

Bayliner has been running some ads featuring very low prices, including one like that one but I couldn’t find it. Don’t you have a young kid @Rain City ? I’d recommend something like a 255 conquest or at least a small cuddy. There seem to be less and less of them being made while centre consoles are still a dime a dozen?

View attachment 107334
I saw the exact boat down south for 40k brand new. There is a "new" 2023 at M&P for 66 but with a 115 merc. I'm not convinced on his pricing just yet. I also have no experience with that zipwake system. The fact that I have no worries about anyone "scooping it up" from under me is a pretty clear sign that maybe it wouldn't be the easiest sell later. I had been looking at a few Robalos prior to this, and the biggest seller of their's is the hidden head option. Huge for my wife. Massive price difference though.

Back