Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

That's a nice little package. I am not sure if that Honda is fuel-injected or not, but it could be a winner.
If it's the original 2000 motor then not likely, 90s went EFI in 2006 I think

Laziest add I have seen in a while but could be well kept.

Kingfisher 2725​

CA$220,000
Listed 58 minutes ago in Richmond, BC
i think i have seen this name before. possible broker? terrible add for a 200k boat.

30ft Custom Aluminum by Silver Ships (Alabama) $44,500USD

silver ship 30.jpg

I am selling my late father's custom aluminum boat he had built by Silver Ships in 1994. It was designed and constructed to be year-round commuter boat that goes fast in almost any conditions and can take a beating. It has a "deep V" hull (25 degrees of deadrise at the stern) and 1/4" bottom and side plate construction, making it very well suited to the task. The waterline is long enough to bridge most chop which adds its ability to comfortably cruise at 27 knots in all but the worst conditions one might encounter in Puget Sound. It has a single 240 gallon fuel tank that gives it a range of around 330 miles at a 25 knot cruise. The boat has plenty of storage in both the main compartment forward of the house as well as in the two water-tight hull compartments accessed through the Freeman deck hatches.

I had it repowered last May with twin fuel injected Evinrude Fitch Ram two-strokes which are automatically fed oil by two tanks located in the aft port compartment. The engines each have less than 170hrs on them and aside from a couple scratches on the cowlings are in excellent condition. The batteries were replaced with group 27 AGM marine batteries (4 total--two per battery bank), the bottom paint and zincs were done and the Freeman hatch covers for the two forward deck compartments were also replaced last May. About a month ago I had the spark plugs, oil filter, fuel filter and lower unit oil done on both engines to get it ready for the summer. This boat is ready to go!

Inside the cabin there are two adjustable shock seats, sliding port and starboard windows, depth sounder, Simrad NSS8 chart plotter with radar overlay, secondary GPS, VHF, Guest 22040A marine toggle operated spotlight, bow and stern LED flood lights, window fan, window wiper, push button horn, fuel gauge, overhead white/red map light, two bilge pump switch panels (one for the transom, one for the main storage compartment), the 12V breaker panel for all electronics and a 100W dual bank solar charging system to keep the batteries topped off. All of the electronics and lights are in working order and ready for the next voyage.

I won't judge someone fishing with bumpers out and dingy hanging in the way too badly.

Coastal Craft 36' Aluminum Boat​

CA$577,000

2007 Coastal Craft 36 Aluminum13 foot beamTwin 350Hp D6 Volvo Penta Diesel 1100hrsYamaha 40hp kicker, electric bracketCruising speed is 28 and top speed is 40 knotsDiesel GeneratorAc/Dc converterThruster replaced 2024Comand Bridge with full Controls & rear steering2017 Electonics 3 Raymarine touch screens with cruise control-galvanic isolater-8 new gel house batteries2 TVs master and main cabinFridge, freezer, stove, sink, washroom and shower.8 foot tender with new Yamaha 6hp. Electric tender lift.Beautiful boat to fish from or Overnight in any seas.Stored inside. MINT CONDITION

Little k&c for 15.5k

1989 16ft K&C Thermo Glass boat motors trailer and more. Package includes:

2012 Yamaha 90 HP 4 Stroke with only 713 hours in excellent running condition serviced yearly by a professional boat motor mechanic. Impeller done 2023.

2017 Yamaha 6 HP 4 Stroke kicker less than 30 hours in excellent running order serviced yearly impeller done 2022.

1986 Roadrunner Boat Trailer in good condition with new tires extra spare and new tail lights and rollers plus side bars.

Boat was completely restored by last owners and very well maintained. Floor was completely replaced with stringers completely glassed on. Transom redone. Interior professionally painted with all grip system. Bottom undercoat done 2021. Trim tabs installed. Aluminum fuel tank in bow. Comes with newer snap on sunbrella canvass top with a canvass boat cover for storage. Brand new boat ladder. Stereo system. Marine VHF radio. Lowrance fish finder. Depth sounder. Rod holders. One year old Scotty Electric down-rigger and mount used less than 5 times. 2 brand new never used crab traps. Various fishing tackle and excellent large tackle box. 2 Mooching rods and reels. Large fishing net. Gaff. Life jackets and all fishing accessories included. Manuals for motors and some receipts.

Boat is ready to go fishing with full tank of gas. Super easy to tow and launch. The sunshade has great height clearance on those hot sunny days and it really is great on fuel consumption.

$15500 obo

PLEASE NOTE:

It is available now but will have to contact Gord by phone or texting two five zero eight one six two zero one five to schedule a viewing located in Campbell River area. Or email [hidden information] with any questions or you want to come take a look.

I won't judge someone fishing with bumpers out and dingy hanging in the way too badly.

Coastal Craft 36' Aluminum Boat​

CA$577,000

2007 Coastal Craft 36 Aluminum13 foot beamTwin 350Hp D6 Volvo Penta Diesel 1100hrsYamaha 40hp kicker, electric bracketCruising speed is 28 and top speed is 40 knotsDiesel GeneratorAc/Dc converterThruster replaced 2024Comand Bridge with full Controls & rear steering2017 Electonics 3 Raymarine touch screens with cruise control-galvanic isolater-8 new gel house batteries2 TVs master and main cabinFridge, freezer, stove, sink, washroom and shower.8 foot tender with new Yamaha 6hp. Electric tender lift.Beautiful boat to fish from or Overnight in any seas.Stored inside. MINT CONDITION
Beautiful boat. Pretty rare to see a newer Coastal Craft without a painted hull. I like it.

Back