Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Nice looking Hourston. Wonder what the story is on the 250. Recently podded with an older 250 that appears to be LH rotating unit? Must have found a good deal from someone who was repowering a pair - with only one working - wonder what the hours are?

Nice looking Hourston. Wonder what the story is on the 250. Recently podded with an older 250 that appears to be LH rotating unit? Must have found a good deal from someone who was repowering a pair - with only one working - wonder what the hours are?
Guide boat, suppose to be in really good shape too

Is there a difference with a LH or RH for a single main?

Is there a difference with a LH or RH for a single main?
No technical reason, just jumped out at me. I suspect that when the seller was podding the boat, they found a smoking deal on a single used LH unit and jumped on it.

No technical reason, just jumped out at me. I suspect that when the seller was podding the boat, they found a smoking deal on a single used LH unit and jumped on it.
The interesting thing about this is that some of these bigger Suzukis have "selective rotation" so they all have the same lower unit. There's something to configure on the motor itself to switch between LH and RH.

Anyway, for a single engine in an application like this it likely doesn't matter one bit

The interesting thing about this is that some of these bigger Suzukis have "selective rotation" so they all have the same lower unit. There's something to configure on the motor itself to switch between LH and RH.

Anyway, for a single engine in an application like this it likely doesn't matter one bit
Mine was left when I bought it, switch it to right, it take 2 min, basically a clip on wire under the cowl

Back