Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

That monaro seems like a nice boat at a good price, wonder if maybe trailer isn’t part of deal?

I asked him if the trailer was included:

Of course, it cost originally around $10,000 but it is insured for $8000.

1987 Monaro 21 Monaro26’ with pod and motors installed, it’s in awesome condition, had the gelcoat buffed and polished, and any small dings repaired by Propulsion marine, new bottom paint and zincs. Had it re-powered in 2021 with a 200hp Suzuki, and new electronic gauge cluster has 6 years warranty, and has less than 20hrs on it, and already had the break in service done by Sherwood marine. Power trim tabs. Newly installed stainless steel 4 blade propeller, never used yet. Has a low hours and fully serviced 9.9 mercury kicker, with power lift, and rear helm station. Boat has been professionally rewired, including shore power, a new deck wash down system installed, has 3 batteries. New flush toilet, running water, with holding tank, and a sink with faucet, and electric pump. Has updated down rigger plugs, and 120volt plugs. Has radar, and UHF radio, and 10 foot antenna. Originally had inboard, but was removed and a professionally installed pod, fabricated in Sooke on Vancouver Island. Much more!

I asked him if the trailer was included:

Of course, it cost originally around $10,000 but it is insured for $8000.

1987 Monaro 21 Monaro26’ with pod and motors installed, it’s in awesome condition, had the gelcoat buffed and polished, and any small dings repaired by Propulsion marine, new bottom paint and zincs. Had it re-powered in 2021 with a 200hp Suzuki, and new electronic gauge cluster has 6 years warranty, and has less than 20hrs on it, and already had the break in service done by Sherwood marine. Power trim tabs. Newly installed stainless steel 4 blade propeller, never used yet. Has a low hours and fully serviced 9.9 mercury kicker, with power lift, and rear helm station. Boat has been professionally rewired, including shore power, a new deck wash down system installed, has 3 batteries. New flush toilet, running water, with holding tank, and a sink with faucet, and electric pump. Has updated down rigger plugs, and 120volt plugs. Has radar, and UHF radio, and 10 foot antenna. Originally had inboard, but was removed and a professionally installed pod, fabricated in Sooke on Vancouver Island. Much more!
That won't last long.

I'm looking at a 04 grady 282 with original motors. 1100 hrs. Has had the exhaust repair on the 225's. Thoughts? What's it worth? Or what would be a reasonable price? Appears very clean. Decent electronics. Has a trailer for what that's worth.

I'm looking at a 04 grady 282 with original motors. 1100 hrs. Has had the exhaust repair on the 225's. Thoughts? What's it worth? Or what would be a reasonable price? Appears very clean. Decent electronics. Has a trailer for what that's worth.

Dealing with 20 year old motors so about 7k each?
Hull 55k
Electronics?
Trailer, Atleast 5k even if it need brakes

Big guesses without pics.

He’s motivated, trailer condition is an important factor. A new one is 20k+ but it if it is an old one with surge brakes 5k.

Electronics are a question mark but it has some. Does it have autopilot?

Downriggers are included as well as the kicker, 2.5k extra in value there.

I’d try low 80’s and you will have stolen it, if you have to pay 90 it’s a good deal. 400k new or something redonculous like that.

Likely he’s paying moorage so it just cost him $500 so end his pain and get her fishing.

He’s motivated, trailer condition is an important factor. A new one is 20k+ but it if it is an old one with surge brakes 5k.

Electronics are a question mark but it has some. Does it have autopilot?

Downriggers are included as well as the kicker, 2.5k extra in value there.

I’d try low 80’s and you will have stolen it, if you have to pay 90 it’s a good deal. 400k new or something redonculous like that.

Likely he’s paying moorage so it just cost him $500 so end his pain and get her fishing.

Nice rig

I knew you would be all over this. Lol. No survey apparently. Sounds like one buyer made a deal and then vanished.
My buddy has watched the price adjustments. If you have a family of three and the money not many better boats out there. Lots of get up and go. If it is a triple axle with electric over hydraulic and good shape it really is a good deal. Price something like that out new and even with a repower it seems reasonable.

Back