Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Pick your crew closely as it only sleeps 3 lol
I can’t say many good things about myself but I will say I’m would be a solid pick. I’m a ******* beast and won’t ever say no to pulling in a fish.
I am also an excellent snuggler.

So no front windows either? Tough sell, the whole reason for a hard top is?
An unfinished project. Front windows don’t need to be in anodized frames, the rubber channel and lami glass system cut to size will do. Then budget for sliders on the sides or use the rubber channel set up with sliding tracks. I did miles of those in the old PE aluminum gillnetters out of Port Edward.

An older but interesting princecraft in the interior, 22’ aluminum with twin 115s. Don’t know anything about it aside from seeing the add.

An older but interesting princecraft in the interior, 22’ aluminum with twin 115s. Don’t know anything about it aside from seeing the add.

$20k! Lol

I can’t say many good things about myself but I will say I’m would be a solid pick. I’m a ******* beast and won’t ever say no to pulling in a fish.
I am also an excellent snuggler.
Being a good snuggler is important on those cool evenings

Last edited:
Did this get any attention? Twin diesel with shafts, Bertam hull design.

View attachment 92817View attachment 92815View attachment 92814
View attachment 92818
Posted, nice outriggers. Looks like it sleeps 2? Needs a better sales effort in my opinion. Just about to post the sales video for my buddies boat. Almost wish I lived in Seattle or Vancouver and could make a living being a boat broker.

Back