Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Yeah, I’ve replaced one canvas and that was enough. That’s why I posted the 19 and that it came fairly well equipped.
Maybe that's what makes you turn the corner. Because I'm the same way. Replaced one enclosure at a ridiculous cost and within a couple years it wasn't so perfect anymore. Never again. Never again.

twin 4.3 litre Mercruiser power; kept in drystack at Milltown Marine since 2013; engines need service/repair.

00H0H_eVoYuu8WOlt_07K0ak_1200x900.jpg

twin 4.3 litre Mercruiser power; kept in drystack at Milltown Marine since 2013; engines need service/repair.

View attachment 92746
I don’t get the blow engine pricing in BC. 1986 hull, still worth calling I guess as some people like the 4.3.

1983 Double Eagle 19k after a 4K price drop with a new zuki 115. Looks worth checking out
Almost new motor and a zero value boat. A little odd to have commercial numbers on a DE. Wonder what they were using it for. 50k and you could have the boat to match the newer Zuk.

Almost new motor and a zero value boat. A little odd to have commercial numbers on a DE. Wonder what they were using it for. 50k and you could have the boat to match the newer Zuk.
He is stating that in the ad, but I disagree a hard-top boat with a solid transom on a galvanized trailer is worth something. When the flooring was "done" they might have reinforced the stringers. I'm speculating on the transom being solid a good shop wouldn't have allowed him to install a new motor on a bad transom but a bad shop can make a good transom into a bad one with an install! Trailer $1500 minimum, I don't like the low hard top but I've seen them with the sun roof and that looked appealing.

He is stating that in the ad, but I disagree a hard-top boat with a solid transom on a galvanized trailer is worth something. When the flooring was "done" they might have reinforced the stringers. I'm speculating on the transom being solid a good shop wouldn't have allowed him to install a new motor on a bad transom but a bad shop can make a good transom into a bad one with an install! Trailer $1500 minimum, I don't like the low hard top but I've seen them with the sun roof and that looked appealing.
Fair enough. The floor is a disaster of random lumber and the transom has an aluminum plate on it. I love these hulls. I wouldn't sell mine for 5k more than I paid but this is boat that's a license to spend twice what you paid in no time.

Back