Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Posted, nice outriggers. Looks like it sleeps 2? Needs a better sales effort in my opinion. Just about to post the sales video for my buddies boat. Almost wish I lived in Seattle or Vancouver and could make a living being a boat broker.
Diesel with shafts is a buzzword for some.

Last edited:
@Rain City get ride of the drives? And take some money off the table With this one? Price drop to 69k 1980 Bertram 38' Sportfish convertible III. On Tuesday he might be more motivated with another $500+ in moorage coming due .https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/182456574554900/?mibextid=6ojiHh
God that's beautiful

Believe this was for sale last year by the same person.
Makes the monaro Aces buddy picked up look like a real al solid buy.

Thanks Kaelc
maybe taking a look at it.
I’m a Searunner and Honda fan. Looks like a solid buy with the suspension seat and sleeper bench seat options!
Believe this was for sale last year by the same person.
Makes the monaro Aces buddy picked up look like a real al solid buy.
What did your buddy buy @Aces ?

That Monaro looks almost worth buying just for the power and trailer. Guy has to have 40k into those two alone.

I’m a Searunner and Honda fan. Looks like a solid buy with the suspension seat and sleeper bench seat options!

What did your buddy buy @Aces ?

That Monaro looks almost worth buying just for the power and trailer. Guy has to have 40k into those two alone.
21 monaro open back with a 2007 vintage 250 yam and a kicker, decent trailer listed around 28k. Older guy owned and showed nice in the pics anyhow. Aces would know if it did end up being as good as it looked.
Seem to remember it was a buddy of his who grabbed it.
It was one of those buys that was telling about the current market early this spring. It took a week or more to sell (would have been hours a few years back).

I think so too, plus the work he had done which is detailed in the link. Do an ad for him and say Monaro's are now collector status because the company shut down.

21 monaro open back with a 2007 vintage 250 yam and a kicker, decent trailer listed around 28k. Older guy owned and showed nice in the pics anyhow. Aces would know if it did end up being as good as it looked.
Seem to remember it was a buddy of his who grabbed it.
It was one of those buys that was telling about the current market early this spring. It took a week or more to sell (would have been hours a few years back).

Yes @kaelc , my friend did buy that Monaro for $26,500 and is loving it. It was owned by a neighbor of mine, he got too old to use it and it sat for 2 years so there are the usual minor things needed to be done when a boat has sat around for a while

Back