Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Link dosnt work has it sold?
It's Not because of me the link doesn't work, lol. I can't imagine doing a full boat gut with todays material prices, and if the market swings, ya be hooped! The 26 Houston would be worth at least 30% more today, hahaha

In Winnipeg allot of building supply centres are selling to contractors only, if you are general population, no materials for you... 3/4 ply $77.00/7/16 OSB $32.00

Attachments

• tempImagekCJoTE.png
    tempImagekCJoTE.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 98
It's Not because of me the link doesn't work, lol. I can't imagine doing a full boat gut with todays material prices, and if the market swings, ya be hooped! The 26 Houston would be worth at least 30% more today, hahaha

In Winnipeg allot of building supply centres are selling to contractors only, if you are general population, no materials for you... 3/4 ply $77.00/7/16 OSB $32.00
Maybe the wood companies will start paying their employees again. Sad how deep they cut and then complain about the lack of talent when prices pick up again. Employees are like elephants they don’t forget.

Ya was looking at it not a fan of the discontinued Etecs was looking for some other power to maybe put on it but finding twins seems harder then finding a boat itself lol
Yeah for sure, even new power is getting scarce. One of my buddies gave it a look too. The ususal additions and you will have a 120k pursuit with a 30yo hull...
Been for sale for a couple months now I believe.
You can run a 2650 on a single 300 but it's a bit of a dog.

I don't know if this Jaxon Craft has been posted

Jaxon Craft 27 Guide Dive Sport Fishing Boat​

Dimensions 27' x 9'10"​

CanadianFlag.jpg
Reduced to $149,000(CAD)
USFlag.jpg
Reduced to $119,142(USD​

I don't know if this Jaxon Craft has been posted

Jaxon Craft 27 Guide Dive Sport Fishing Boat​

Dimensions 27' x 9'10"​

CanadianFlag.jpg
Reduced to $149,000(CAD)​

USFlag.jpg
Reduced to $119,142(USD​

Your post is appreciated, but in this case this vessel has been posted for at least the last 18mos without finding a buyer. I'd guess the cabin configuration is more for a charter operator, and now that Evinrude has stopped production of the ETEC engines that's gotta be a tough sell

Your post is appreciated, but in this case this vessel has been posted for at least the last 18mos without finding a buyer. I'd guess the cabin configuration is more for a charter operator, and now that Evinrude has stopped production of the ETEC engines that's gotta be a tough sell
Awesome custom boat, big *******,those things are tanks, but once you ditch the etec and repower it’s a lot of $. It’s been up for sale for 2 plus years, with other power it would of sold I am sure

seller contacted me today. he has been busy.. going to make contact/discussion tomorrow. Talk gph, fuel capacity, cruise speed etc,, i been looking for a tuna boat and this may fit the bill. The Pursuit breakers had listed was going to be the one but the owner held it for a work buddy. That boat will again be working out of ukee. Man i wanted it! What Knott has a 26' glacier bay with 140's. Part of the discussion will be hours on the motors. I could see this boat being ok with 175's but 200's would be of course better. See how it goes!
Any good news?

That's at Bass Pro in Tsawwassen. Anybody got info on the brand? I just looked at the Spartan website and see that it's a Brunswick brand, but Spartan isn't even listed on the Brunswick brand page.

That's at Bass Pro in Tsawwassen. Anybody got info on the brand? I just looked at the Spartan website and see that it's a Brunswick brand, but Spartan isn't even listed on the Brunswick brand page.

I thought it looked like not a bad deal. Never heard of them; wonder if they're new to the scene...

I thought it looked like not a bad deal. Never heard of them; wonder if they're new to the scene...
They’ve been around for five years or so. They are made by Thunder Jet and have very similar specs to a thunder jet. Equivalent models of Spartan to thunder jet are within a couple inches of each other. Welds all look the same. Boat appearance looks the same. I don’t think I’ve ever actually seen one in the water though haha

do a search on here. We’ve talked about them a few times over the years

They’ve been around for five years or so. They are made by Thunder Jet and have very similar specs to a thunder jet. Equivalent models of Spartan to thunder jet are within a couple inches of each other. Welds all look the same. Boat appearance looks the same. I don’t think I’ve ever actually seen one in the water though haha

do a search on here. We’ve talked about them a few times over the years
Will do... thanks

Any good news?
A few things turned off the interest, a unique trailer that i really dont need. Being in bam, storing and maintaining a trailer for ten years. Seemed underpowered even though it may push ok.. (semi planing). I have time to find what i want. The search goes on.

Question: Whats going to happen to the market when everyone suddenly realizes that they don't need a boat longterm to get through COVID...?

Back