Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

jeepers that is about $10k less than a 2021 model..
But engine is just broken in and hairy chest and a CD player included. Thought boat sales were supposed to be marketed like beer?
Are we still good?!
Yup, I’ll get over the c-dory insult as quickly as i’m getting over the canucks loss to Detroit and Boston, soon!

Last edited:
But engine is just broken in and hairy chest and a CD player included. Thought boar sales were supposed to be marketed like beer?

Yup, I’ll get over the c-dory insult as quickly as i’m getting over the canucks loss to Detroit and Boston, soon!
How do I get on that charter next time?

That is a common misconception though, most lodge boats in the 18' length run a single 90. Three adults with gear in some snotty conditions with ease. If you want speed, maybe a bigger motor, but the 90 works surprisingly well.

View attachment 63150
I don't disagree with the lodge boats running 90s flat out to a from and more economical for trolling on. That lifetimer hull (I have one in a 21ft version) for some reason wants more power. I think the 18' hull is rated for 150hp and the 21' for 200hp. I don't know if it's the deeper v or that the butt end doesn't plane as well as others or that they build them heavily, but I have noticed that I use all the torque I can get out of my motor. To be fair though, I have seen 3 different lifetimer 18' offshores from 2005-2008, and they were all spec'ed with 90hp yamahas right from the factory. I would love to run a 90hp if I could though!!

I don't disagree with the lodge boats running 90s flat out to a from and more economical for trolling on. That lifetimer hull (I have one in a 21ft version) for some reason wants more power. I think the 18' hull is rated for 150hp and the 21' for 200hp. I don't know if it's the deeper v or that the butt end doesn't plane as well as others or that they build them heavily, but I have noticed that I use all the torque I can get out of my motor. To be fair though, I have seen 3 different lifetimer 18' offshores from 2005-2008, and they were all spec'ed with 90hp yamahas right from the factory. I would love to run a 90hp if I could though!!
The reverse chines on the BW 18, the boat in the photo, are incredibly pronounced. I can assume that helps them plane quite easy.

Did you buy it? That 1999 Stripper 2600 was it listed for $69,999? I was trying to bring up the ad
No, didn’t move fast enough. Called the guy yesterday and there was already a deposit on it. Ad is gone now

Back