Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

^^^Beauty side profile picture on the 27 Seamaster.^^^
It's a whole lot of seasport if you click on the photo.

Regarding the second (podded) one:

The lack of effort people put in to trying to sell something they want $60k for is friggin wild.
I've seen less effort from brokers. I think that is in the top 50% of ads, but it's overpriced or it would have sold.

1998 Sea Sport 2400xl​

$60,500
Listed 16 weeks ago
16 weeks ago
in Kodiak, AK

It's a whole lot of seasport if you click on the photo.

I've seen less effort from brokers. I think that is in the top 50% of ads, but it's overpriced or it would have sold.

1998 Sea Sport 2400xl​

$60,500
Listed 16 weeks ago
16 weeks ago
in Kodiak, AK
Kinda get it as a broker probably wants to spend their time moving higher dollar inventory, but still.

This is my boat, moving to Alberta and its over kill for most the lakes there.
Being from Alberta. I wouldn’t sell it. Many Albertans have that size boat for fishing. Lesser Slave lake, Lac Ste Anne, Pigeon, Cold lake, Chin Coulee. Plus when you decide to head to Kitimat, Douglas channel (13 hour drive), you have the boat. Nice boat. Congrats. ✅

One additional point of consideration on the Stabicraft. Its a 2013. According to the Stabicraft website, they started filling the pontoon 'life ring' with foam in 2015 - I think models before that just used the pontoon as air chamber flotation (not sure if its multiple chambers or one single chamber).

Just a point to consider and potentially investigate to an interested party. Honestly on a 10 year old boat, its likely better if it has no foam - you could have it filled yourself (i'd just have it pressure tested and then keep it as air chamber flotation if it were mine).

I have a 2013 2050SC. Can confirm that pontoons are not foam filled like the newer models. Each chamber has its own drain plug. I find they can get some water ingress after a while (old plugs seem to be the culprit for me, especially if not cranked tight), I inspect mine every few trips. Mine's always on a trailer, but I'd be nervous if she was moored full time.

Back