Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Interesting that it has outboard with motor well and no pod. I have only seen pod or inboard. Would this be very small for deck space? How do you think it would ride?
Good point. I checked the pics out more closely and the deck space is tiny. On regular skippers the deck continues to about where the outboard is hanging. Looks like it’s missing 2’ of deck space. Not to mention how low that transom is, a bit sketchy.
Not sure how it would ride or handle.

Last edited:
Seller says

“I’m not sure the year an motor hours but I know hours are low on new 350 engines”

but screen shows 1000 hrs on the port side.
meaning what year the hull is the way i read it.. if it is pre 2005 than it is a wood boat. 2006 baha started using "no rot" technology, whatever that means.

Nice looking fishing platform:

My buddy is convinced he can order a new one of these and come out cheaper than what people are asking new. Doing most of the work himself, he’s capable.

With the 9.5% duty and the cost of parts I’m not so sure. Has anyone ordered one themselves recently and slashed it? What was the final cost?

My buddy is convinced he can order a new one of these and come out cheaper than what people are asking new. Doing most of the work himself, he’s capable.

With the 9.5% duty and the cost of parts I’m not so sure. Has anyone ordered one themselves recently and slashed it? What was the final cost?
wonder what’s going on under all that paint on the aluminum, and how long it will take to start looking like that clapped Kingfisher

Back