Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Nice looking fishing platform:

Whoa man. I know different people have different tastes...but that looks like a disposable boat to me. Paint everywhere, along with some kind of adhesive foam decking, so who knows how that will look in a few years. The guards around the stove and sink look comical.

WTF is happening with the anchor? The shank is jammed down the roller guide and the chain is tied off around the handrail stanchion?! Where's the anchor rode locker?

I looked at the pics before I looked at the price....$129,000CDN?!?! With a used motor with 1000hrs? Seems absurd to me.

so that is a no?
If imported for personal use I don't think Coast Guard approval is needed?
Whoa man. I know different people have different tastes...but that looks like a disposable boat to me. Paint everywhere, along with some kind of adhesive foam decking, so who knows how that will look in a few years. The guards around the stove and sink look comical.

WTF is happening with the anchor? The shank is jammed down the roller guide and the chain is tied off around the handrail stanchion?! Where's the anchor rode locker?

I looked at the pics before I looked at the price....$129,000CDN?!?! With a used motor with 1000hrs? Seems absurd to me.
Not sure about disposable, but I agree on that anchor! It will be interesting to see how the boat stands up over time and that price based on engine hours seems like a covid dream.

Older arima's have aluminum or poly tanks?

Anyone go check this out? Was the transom ever replaced? I've seen some beat Grady white charter boats I was going to look for it on yacht world to see if the pics were higher resolution. Seemed like a balanced write-up, but the broker is still going to be trying to move it. Love the extra rain protection and heater, I've spent some cold days on Grady whites.

he offered it to me last year at 20k its a 17k rig imo its Registered in WA as he has a vac cabin over the border in wash and brings it across sometimes to fish in van, nice guy though. Just couldnt make the numbers work and the god awful wrap... other issue is that you have to bring it to the border then bring it back across again to buy it..

Back