Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Pursuit - 2650 - Twin 200hp E-Tecs - 49,500 CAD

View attachment 111427
ha crazy, that's my slip neighbour in Squamish - I am beside in the 26' Hourston flybridge.. owner of boat for sale is owner of local mechanic shop in Squamish so I would imagine it is in good mechanical shape.

ha crazy, that's my slip neighbour in Squamish - I am beside in the 26' Hourston flybridge.. owner of boat for sale is owner of local mechanic shop in Squamish so I would imagine it is in good mechanical shape.
Do you have mercs on yours? The one in your picture looks sick. That pursuit looks nice, if it had those new 200 mercs on it, it would have sold in a few hours. Anyone on here have that series of 200hp Etec's and love them?

Hey guys, I’ll be putting my 2005 Campion 682 VP 5.7 duo prop up for sale this month if anyone is looking, want something with twins for offshore, 680hrs of which over 600 are all freshwater, got the boat out of Sask from the original owner. New 9.9 Yammi kicker last year along with a lewmar windlass, 50ft chain, 150 rode, bottom paint, marine radio, new gimbal and bellows, starter this year. Has a TR-1 Autopilot for the kicker and a camper back, great for winter storage. It does not have the fridge and stove in the cuddy as per request of the last owner and honestly the extra room is nice for stretching out. Here’s a couple pics for now and will post more and list it properly later this month. Going to list it for around 48K or so. IMG_6769.pngIMG_5931.jpegIMG_5933.jpegIMG_5932.jpegIMG_5735.png

Hey guys, I’ll be putting my 2005 Campion 682 VP 5.7 duo prop up for sale this month if anyone is looking, want something with twins for offshore, 680hrs of which over 600 are all freshwater, got the boat out of Sask from the original owner. New 9.9 Yammi kicker last year along with a lewmar windlass, 50ft chain, 150 rode, bottom paint, marine radio, new gimbal and bellows, starter this year. Has a TR-1 Autopilot for the kicker and a camper back, great for winter storage. It does not have the fridge and stove in the cuddy as per request of the last owner and honestly the extra room is nice for stretching out. Here’s a couple pics for now and will post more and list it properly later this month. Going to list it for around 48K or so. View attachment 111481View attachment 111482View attachment 111483View attachment 111484View attachment 111485
Looks really clean

Listed five months ago. The deep vee on those looks like a Bertram.
There's a couple Zeta I/O's around Decourcy and they sure look like a nice hull and great pod candidates. That boat looks like it still needs the inside cleaned up after the conversion. Probably a reflection on price and how long it's been for sale.

Back