Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

I still think its a good boat for someone that can look past all the cracked and chipped and stained fiberglass. The inside is in good shape. The power is newer and it goes like snot. He's not far off on the price but he needs to leave a bit of room for negotiation in today's market.
Imo thats overpriced by a good 25K or more but what isn't these days. Could go out and buy a 30' pursuit with twin cummins for less.

Me and that guy were 2k apart on that thing. He's since had it fully detailed because it showed terribly. Basically he wanted to keep his downriggers and that's what killed it. I wish him luck in his sale.
2k on a 130k+ boat.. that’s a joke right? Emotional attachment screwed him out of a sale. Could make that back in today’s investment market in short order while your shopping for the next rig…🤦‍♂️

2k on a 130k+ boat.. that’s a joke right? Emotional attachment screwed him out of a sale. Could make that back in today’s investment market in short order while your shopping for the next rig…🤦‍♂️
I honestly couldn't believe it. But I had already come up a few times. Glad I held out.

2006 Skagit Orca 24 xlc $133,000.

View attachment 111305
Me and that guy were 2k apart on that thing. He's since had it fully detailed because it showed terribly. Basically he wanted to keep his downriggers and that's what killed it. I wish him luck in his sale.
With family boating needs, I’m surprised you considered it without having a proper toilet. It’s a bigger dance floor, but that is not an XLC model.

With family boating needs, I’m surprised you considered it without having a proper toilet. It’s a bigger dance floor, but that is not an XLC model.
That's why it was an easy walk to be honest.

Reactions: JWS
Gotta be a scam right? I didn't even know they made a CC. C-Dory Centre console 15k, Yamaha 90.

Screenshot 2024-10-05 at 5.49.20 PM.pngScreenshot 2024-10-05 at 5.49.45 PM.png

This thing ticks a lot of boxes! Nice deck with separate helm, outboard, glass all around. These are sexy. Don’t know much about their ride and quality

This thing ticks a lot of boxes! Nice deck with separate helm, outboard, glass all around. These are sexy. Don’t know much about their ride and quality
I’m surprised you haven’t mentioned about the power. 200hp on what looks like a pretty big boat. Surely that’s not Stizzla worthy 😜

Gotta be a scam right? I didn't even know they made a CC. C-Dory Centre console 15k, Yamaha 90.

View attachment 111357View attachment 111358
Looks legit, seen a few down in WA. Some of the boats they made in the 80’s and 90’s were pretty impressive. Perfect gulf islands boat. It’ll sip gas and fly w a 90

Once you own a center console you never go back

I still think its a good boat for someone that can look past all the cracked and chipped and stained fiberglass. The inside is in good shape. The power is newer and it goes like snot. He's not far off on the price but he needs to leave a bit of room for negotiation in today's market.
Looks like an original I/O boat. Did he have documentation for the conversion?

Back