Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

It’s a great boat but the walk around was a waste of space for me and honestly the ride didn’t compare to the 26 Hourston or the 26 Slickcraft which were both podded
Are those not both 3' bigger with more displacement? I'd hope the ride is much better.

It’s a great boat but the walk around was a waste of space for me and honestly the ride didn’t compare to the 26 Hourston or the 26 Slickcraft which were both podded
Yea surprised to hear that as well. We bought ours after our third time to the queen charlottes and the guides wouldn’t stop talking them up.

Other than fuel consumption I would say this is the perfect pocket yacht.

Yep. The seating sucks if you want more than two under cover tho.
Ya.. I'd way rather easy access to the deck then going through a door on something like a sea sport.. I'm on the water to sort of be with the elements, I don't want to be encapsulated. I'll just dress accordingly.

As most of you guys know I've owned a lot of boats over the years.The 208 Grady that I've owned for the last 2 years was the best quality built boat I've ever had.Nothing bad to say about it.I let it go 2 weeks ago to a couple that had a wanted ad looking for that model Grady and I got a price that I couldn't refuse. So yes there's a lot of Grady hype,but most of it is earned by good design,quality materials throughout ,quality control and great resale value.

2470 Pursuit.
Did you see this one Loghauler? Up in Vernon . Looks pretty clean and it’s been for sale for 21 days . Maybe room to negotiate now… Just spent a couple weeks in Winter Harbour fishing around a bunch of them being used as guide boats by a Quatsino outfit . They handle big water well imho .

Did you see this one Loghauler? Up in Vernon . Looks pretty clean and it’s been for sale for 21 days . Maybe room to negotiate now… Just spent a couple weeks in Winter Harbour fishing around a bunch of them being used as guide boats by a Quatsino outfit . They handle big water well imho .
Those are awesome fishing machines

Reading your posts for a while now, you are obviously very talented working on boats and take joy in it. It is no surprise that you like to have fun with a new project, take pride in it, and move onto the next.

The only thing I don’t understand is how you are able to digest the constant pain of paying sales taxes every time you decide to move onto the next one?

The costs are not trivial when you are spending $30k, $50k, $80k over and over again. I know personally I would love to turnover my boat quiver more often, but the thought of walking into Service Canada with a cheque in hand sure is unappealing.

Personally, I know that I can make an after-tax profit doing the same. However, the thought of CRA “harvesting” the value of my sweat equity is a total turnoff.
Nobody told you yet eh?

Back