Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

1996 208 grady white with newish power https://www.facebook.com/share/3UofgFeo4DR9fvzU/
30k uSD time for a low ball and a good survey. Newer V2 hull but still with some conventional wood in the transom.
Like the boat but I think the one in the lower mainland would be nicer for a 208
Asked for different pics on the 232 in nanimo and got the same ones as ad
But if you look close at the folding back seat looks like it needs upholstery and with poor quality pics it might be in need of a lot of love
But still it’s right in the wheelhouse
Might need to float a few backspin droppers over the plate lol

Last edited:
Like the boat but I think the one in the lower mainland would be nicer for a 208
Asked for different pics on the 232 in nanimo and got the same ones as ad
But if you look close at the folding back seat looks like it needs upholstery and with poor quality pics it might be in need a lot of love
But still it’s right in the wheelhouse
Might need to float a few backspin droppers over the plate lol
With conditional survey

It'll be interesting. It's nice he shows some of the battle scars and lets people know up front the warranty is up.

This grady white marlin has some crazy low hours at 50k USD in OR. Needs a repower but you can pay for a lot of two stroke oil and gas until you find a good used set.

@Loghauler this guy has started price dropping, maybe float him a low ball.

1997 Bayliner trophy 2509​

$67,500 UD

That marlin would make a hell of a tuna boat !

I almost jumped on a ferry to go buy but as much as I would love to do a flip on it, bracket outboards I have too many other things to do. The trailer is dam near worth the asking price
I’m not on Facebook
But the pics that Aquaholic post show an interesting fishing boat with time she could be awesome
I’ll drive for sixty to seventy hours a week then build that on the side, not !
Someone with time patience and a decent budget could make a keeper!

I’m not on Facebook
But the pics that Aquaholic post show an interesting fishing boat with time she could be awesome
Weren’t you talk talking about a possible pod project though? That’s the only reason I tagged you plus it’s the boat that you seem to prefer.

I almost jumped on a ferry to go buy but as much as I would love to do a flip on it, bracket outboards I have too many other things to do. The trailer is dam near worth the asking price
The trailer looks a little small for the boat. I’m assuming that’s why he said it’s good for staying at a marina. But yea the trailer is worth a good amount so it’s a no brainer but you may need a bigger trailer

I’m not on Facebook
Just drop another working 4.3 in it for now. Those are easy to find. Easy peasy to get a working boat and then turn it into a podded boat at a later date

Doesn’t look pending anymore. Not many boat selling right now. It’s priced pretty good but for Canada it would need an electric over hydraulic upgrade on the trailer.

Interesting. Whenever I see a boat go from "pending" back to available I jump to the assumption that it failed a survey, but really I have no knowledge if that's the case.

Back