Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Who cares whatever gets you on the water everyone starts somewhere and learns a ton of stuff
My crapi bayliner has given me more fun than any other thing in my life I’m still gonna get more out of it too ! It’s been basic maintenance for its life. No reason that will change as it’s more about how it’s used not abused
I’m ready to go for a ocean boat and lifestyle change and want to spend the summers on the water so I want a boat that will keep up with me and save my butt when **** gets real and yes I want to go out and stay out for awhile soo Tuna lol
And explore my coast and possibly find winter hauling on the island or just keep my spot in the interior
But being a boat snob isn’t one of my goals
Learning and having as much life as I can get out of my down hill slide is my priority
And I don’t care if it’s some dude in a kayak
If he got there before me he probably knows something I don’t
And who knows maybe just maybe find my place again

Honestly the trophies hold up pretty well if taken care of, great layouts. Compared to polar, seafox, and other they are built pretty good. Never read of a early trophy getting the stringers and transom done like you do with the early Campions?
I would say quality is on par or even better than Campion.

And as for personal choices who cares?

Who cares whatever gets you on the water everyone starts somewhere and learns a ton of stuff
My crapi bayliner has given me more fun than any other thing in my life I’m still gonna get more out of it too ! It’s been basic maintenance for its life. No reason that will change as it’s more about how it’s used not abused
I’m ready to go for a ocean boat and lifestyle change and want to spend the summers on the water so I want a boat that will keep up with me and save my butt when **** gets real and yes I want to go out and stay out for awhile soo Tuna lol
And explore my coast and possibly find winter hauling on the island or just keep my spot in the interior
But being a boat snob isn’t one of my goals
Learning and having as much life as I can get out of my down hill slide is my priority
And I don’t care if it’s some dude in a kayak
If he got there before me he probably knows something I don’t
And who knows maybe just maybe find my place agai
For those who like to bash Bayliners, bet they never owned one. I've owned 3. First a 1990 - 3288, factory ordered - sold 2006 with 2000 plus hours - twins so over 4000 hours - never cost me a penny but normal maintenance . 2005 bought a 3788, same deal. 2009 bought a Meridian 490 - 4788 Bayliner with lipstick. Over 3000 hours on the Cummins. just normal Maintenace. I would put that up against many higher end brands. Cheers.

That will be sold within 2 weeks
It'll be interesting. It's nice he shows some of the battle scars and lets people know up front the warranty is up.

This grady white marlin has some crazy low hours at 50k USD in OR. Needs a repower but you can pay for a lot of two stroke oil and gas until you find a good used set.

@Loghauler this guy has started price dropping, maybe float him a low ball.

1997 Bayliner trophy 2509​

$67,500 UD

Back