Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Are these boats self bailing ?
Looks like a nice candidate for a pod when the inboard acts up
Wonder if hull is composite stringers
Seems like a lot of boat for 23 g
100% self bailing. Not sure about the construction used in the hulls but they are well built boats. You will get a lot of room if you converted her.

100% self bailing. Not sure about the construction used in the hulls but they are well built boats. You will get a lot of room if you converted her.
I’m thinking 85 gallon tank 115 mercs thirty g new probably 20 for newer lease returns and I’ve got a boat that will go as far as any bigger boat with thirsty motors hmmm
For a mostly solo fisher I’m thinking it’s an interesting concept
And the hull might be decent some reviews are favourable to ride quality

Flotation pod with room for a big yeti filled with ice ya ya ya
Lol
I do like the starting price
Fun to be the shopper lol

Single 225 would be more than enough
Bravo 3 is a dual prop. Bet it runs 7-8 gph at cruise in the high twenties.
Hardtop and full windows are a great option. Never leak or need replacing
Yes a lot of boat, definitely is a decent starting price point to get on the water
That heater is the nicest option

Are these boats self bailing ?
Looks like a nice candidate for a pod when the inboard acts up
Wonder if hull is composite stringers
Seems like a lot of boat for 23 g
A member here @A-a-Ron did the conversion you are talking about. It looks great and seems to work great. I agree, these are a nice boats once you get rid of that dog house.

If you get rid of the stern drive though, you have eliminated the heat source. Or did you see an aftermarket heat system in there?
Oh I didn’t know they used engine source
Makes sense though
I was trying to be funny it gets a little cool in the misty morning ride out and overnight fog roll in is gonna be wet so a heater would well worth the investment

interesting

450142988_3595677760742881_4178522185165494218_n.jpg

Back