Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

2023 Northwest Aluminum 22’ Centre Console with pod

22’ x8.5 beam ,
200hp Suzuki fly by wire
18 hours
9.9 Suzuki fuel injected kicker, with hour meter (60hours)
Freshwater wash down w 120 litre water pladder ,
Bennett sport trim tabs ,
Lowrance carbon 9 with NMEA 2000 gps/ heading sensor,
Standard Horizons VHF radio,
Dual Batteries with 3 way switch and night switch,
90 gallon fuel tank
3 rigger mounts 2 riggers
LED Deck lights
Cover for CC dash
USB power plugin
Horn
Fish box
Upholstery for bench seats
Auto bilge with secondary manual pump (DOT)
Clear coated hull
Foamed Floatation hull
2022 Venture Aluminum trailer with disc brakes and torsion axles plus spare tire and side guides

This is a perfect walk around for cut plugging ,trolling safe and solid boat.
These boat are built for lodge toughness
Turn key 🔑 ready
I like this. Might come take a look if I'm over there sooner than later.

22’ x8.5 beam ,
200hp Suzuki fly by wire
18 hours
Freshwater wash down w 120 litre water pladder ,
Bennett sport trim tabs ,
Lowrance carbon 9 with NMEA 2000 gps/ heading sensor,
Standard Horizons VHF radio,
Dual Batteries with 3 way switch and night switch,
90 gallon fuel tank
3 rigger mounts 2 riggers
LED Deck lights
Cover for CC dash
USB power plugin
Horn
Fish box
Upholstery for bench seats
Auto bilge with secondary manual pump (DOT)
Clear coated hull
Foamed Floatation hull
2022 Venture Aluminum trailer with disc brakes and torsion axles plus spare tire and side guides

This is a perfect walk around for cut plugging ,trolling safe and solid boat.
These boat are built for lodge toughness
Turn key 🔑 ready
Sweet boat, well built also

22’ x8.5 beam ,
200hp Suzuki fly by wire
18 hours

I’ve fished on this tin boat and can say it is top quality all around. The hull is massive and handles the water well and It catches fish too.

We limited out on springs in the first hour out, but that might have been because we had Blue Wolf sausage rolls with us.

The proportions of that hull seem off to me. The hull sides are quite tapered from the gunnels inward to being much narrower at the waterline, and even narrower at the chine....thinking it might be quite tender as weight shifts side to side, and rolly in a beam sea.
And your almost sitting in the bow, probably not the best ride heading into the waves either

The proportions of that hull seem off to me. The hull sides are quite tapered from the gunnels inward to being much narrower at the waterline, and even narrower at the chine....thinking it might be quite tender as weight shifts side to side, and rolly in a beam sea.
Boultons are always a little cheaper on the resale market it seems. Anyone been out on one of the bigger ones? If this one had a rear steering station and a better trailer it would be a steal. As is seems priced ok, nice engines just a pain to fish as is.

Boultons are always a little cheaper on the resale market it seems. Anyone been out on one of the bigger ones? If this one had a rear steering station and a better trailer it would be a steal. As is seems priced ok, nice engines just a pain to fish as is.
Ask and we shall deliver lol… 2008 in Alaska with rear station and Honda 225 (half the hours) currently, doesn’t make the one at Harrison look to bad price wise.
I too am curious about ride as hadn’t noticed the tapered sides initially.

Attachments

• IMG_8716.png
    IMG_8716.png
    746.3 KB · Views: 56
Yikes, almost non-existent reverse chine, actual hull area is quite narrow. Looks like they welded one inch L angle at the chine instead of doing a reverse. This might be a tippy boat.

Last edited:
Are these boats self bailing ?
Looks like a nice candidate for a pod when the inboard acts up
Wonder if hull is composite stringers
Seems like a lot of boat for 23 g

Back