Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Didn't link for you... and I'm (among others I'm sure) are eagerly awaiting the Stizzla deal of the week! Where is it?!
It’s a hourston 16 with 115hp for 6 or 7k. First pic had a lot of slabs in it so you know it’s fishy.
Sorry I’m too busy to search for it.

Have a great long weekend everyone. Go catch some fish!

Ya boy,
Stizz

Priced in USD but I think they might look at a CAD offer. What's 60 foot moorage cost in Vancouver?
With the closing of Mosquito Creek, there is a real scarcity of moorage available. I have a 50' x 15' (750 SF puddle) that costs $18,000 per year plus electricity. A 60 x 20' (1200 SF) is about double that due to the increased beam causing the square footage to almost double and the economics of less availability vs 50s.

So as a rough guide - a 60 foot slip is about a 10 year waitlist in Vancouver, and it's about $30,000-$40,000 a year, payable in advance for the year. Taxes extra. Electricity extra.

With the closing of Mosquito Creek, there is a real scarcity of moorage available. I have a 50' x 15' (750 SF puddle) that costs $18,000 per year plus electricity. A 60 x 20' (1200 SF) is about double that due to the increased beam causing the square footage to almost double and the economics of less availability vs 50s.

So as a rough guide - a 60 foot slip is about a 10 year waitlist in Vancouver, and it's about $30,000-$40,000 a year, payable in advance for the year. Taxes extra. Electricity extra.
Plus tens of thousands in maintenance cleaning waxing, plus any interest. It might not be as bad as the rumoured 3M Vancouver condo that is facing a close to a million dollar loss after fees. It isn’t canary in the coal mine but one to watch.

This is an immaculate hull if somebody has a 250-300 and a pod sitting around collecting dust

Back