Back on topic

great day today 3 hrs to limit 2 guys

fished Beacher Bay , flag pole area
5 to the boay kept 3 10 lbers and a bleeder
gently released other smaller one

flat calm lots of boats

crabing ok only one but it was a monster

these fish were right in the bottom
three fish were caught by finding bottom ,,, up 10 feet and let it drop fast to the bottom ,, almost as soon as i got back down I would get a hard strike ,, I tried alot of info I have read on the site in the past few weeks ,,, funny it worked

great site

thanks to all who post insitefull and usefull stuff

Tailspin .... I used the same combo you used earlier in th e week
thanks you helped a weekend warrior amd his bud have a great day

We got one at just outside Fraser island in Becher bay and 2 more in Whirl bay, all between 160 and 180 ft. Note to self, pay attention to the state of your gear 'cause they're not all 10 lb'ers. Had a great fish on in Whirl, took a few good runs and then broke the line at the hook. That'll learn me. Great day, all in all.
T2

No Rigours

constance bank looked like the trap in aug this morning had a group of five people out today and limited no biggies all 5-10lbs and not red hot just consistant.

Out at 7:15 nice and dark LOL
Got couple of 8lbers and barbie that almost got snatched by a bastrd of a seal two feet from the gunnel. Startled the crap outa me when it came out of the water to grab the fish. LOL

Snagged bottom with the flasher so bye bye 25 bucks :( plus the stripped DR belt. Pretty expensive trip.

cheers

JUST FISHEN'

quote:Originally posted by bananas

constance bank looked like the trap in aug this morning had a group of five people out today and limited no biggies all 5-10lbs and not red hot just consistant.

saw you there bananas.. yes it was busy
we also got our fish 6-8 lbs, the cricket squirt was working well:)

and probably my only day out winter fishing will be tomorrow, doesn't sound great. Anybody ever fish border for winters?

I don't think there will be much fishing going on in 35K winds this weekend anyways.[xx(]
And hunting season is over.:(
What am I going to do[:0]

I guess I'll get my x-mas shopping out of the way so I can fish for the rest of the holidays!

Tips

was out yesterday,
few shakers nothing to the boat.
was at the west side of trial 130ftof water,,
hopefully get out tommorow

quote:Originally posted by Tailspin

It's like they have just vanished. I pulled the boat today before the cold snap freezes it in like a popsicle at Pedder, lots of fresh water in there. -13 for a low early next week? Jezus!

www.tailspincharters.com

iscootblue.png

quote:Originally posted by Poppa Swiss

and probably my only day out winter fishing will be tomorrow, doesn't sound great. Anybody ever fish border for winters?

I've heard of guys getting them there, I'm (hopefully) taking a crew on Sat, of Connie doesn't work out, border is probably where I will head.

Last Chance Fishing Adventures

www.lastchancefishingadventures.com
www.swiftsurebank.com

Put the nose down and go for it right Kelly LOL hey snow,wind,cold sounds like fun!!!!!!bbbbrrrrr glad I am in the kitchen cooking. ok only on those days LOL good luck out there and be safe.

Wolf

Blue Wolf Charters
www.bluewolfcharters.com

Back