Victoria Outdoor Show

porcupine

Anyone going to the Victoria Boat and Outdoor Show at Pearkes Arena this weekend? What day will you be there?

I'm thinking of coming over to the island for the weekend. Have to make a trip for family reasons anyway. May as well slip away to look at some boats.

In years past, have there been plenty of boats on display?

Cheers,
Sherboat

does anyone have the dates and times it is open - is it open on sunday as well as saturday? and in what time range?

thanks

I have found that there aren't as many great deals as there are at the Vancouver Boat Show, especially on electronics. There are deals to be had though.

FishWish

I've been to both quite a few times. Victoria show didn't do much for me. I make the trip to Van Show every year and spend the weekend, lots of deals, lots to see and lots to spend. I've stopped going to the Vic Show the last three years. I found I was paying just to walk through and quench my curiousity...Van Show, 6 to 8 hours viewing and buying. Vic Show a hour, maybe two max. I found it to be no where on the same scale. Be a good excuse to check out if you didn't happen to get to the big show I guess!

Cheers,

DaFixer

I have some free passes
if you are on facebook check out The BC Outdoors sport fishing Tv page and ask for as many as you need
other wise email me if emailing be sure to include some fish **** from last season lol
editor@bcoutdoorsmagazine.com

I'm suprised people still pay to go into the boat show
btw porcupine...nice Subliminal Advertising ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I will be there friday to help set up the SVIAC booth, and again on Saturday afternoon to "work" the booth. Stop by and say hi.

I will be there friday to help set up the SVIAC booth, and again on Saturday afternoon to "work" the booth. Stop by and say hi.

I'm going to be down Friday late afternoon Dave. I'm going to check out that Cope designed boat. I will stop in and say hi for sure. What time are you going to be there?

I'm going to be down Friday late afternoon Dave. I'm going to check out that Cope designed boat. I will stop in and say hi for sure. What time are you going to be there?

I don't think I will be at the booth Friday afternoon, but maybe I'll stick around and check out the boats and gear. Governor and Chris73 will be in attendance as well on friday.

Im going to be there saturday, looking to buy a new reel, anyone have leads on sale prices??? My buddy said he heard on the radio if you bring in a broken rod you can get a new one form$20.... I dont imagine the rod for $20 being any good, but its better than a broken one...

Hey Mike are those free passes for the 2008 show ? lol

......sorry just had to do it

yes these are for the 2008 show
isn't it still 2008? lol

all tickets are gone
thanks for those of you who have emailed

Kingfisher 2425

Last edited by a moderator:
If you are going to the show make sure to stop by the South Vancouver Island Anglers Coalition (SVIAC) booth that we are sharing with Gary Cooper and the Nice Fish Marketing Group.

If your not a member already, please come by and check us out and consider joining us. Bring your family and friends by to join us as well!

Hope to see many of you there!

Thanks for the offer. The **** is in the mail.

[h0X8N0Vhe7Y] http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=h0X8N0Vhe7Y

Who doesn't like looking at boats and fishing gear??

Dont expect to much tackle for sale at the show other then Island Outfitters. I have heard they have told 2 company's not to sell anything so they have withdrawn from the show. It used to be there show but gave up running it this year. I guess they still pull the strings. To bad I dont like company's that try and monopolize. Women hopfully still get in for free so I will go drool over boats.

Back