Victoria Outdoor Show

Fixed it for ya.

Thanks. Sometimes I type too damned fast and screw things up Usually, I double check and edit { notice alot of my posts were edited}. I'm glad you caught that for me. How dang embarrassing this is !! I'll go bury me head in the sand now.

Hey Sammy we get it you don't like Outfitters.. By the way the boys at Trotac say you need some new material because they heard all your BS stories. lol !!

YES there will be better than boat show specials at trotac from this friday to next friday no admission fee either. ALSO free raffle for halibut reel and rod combo no purchase neccesary

I POSTED this the other day but seemed to have gotten lost with all the chatter.......

AGAIN TO RE POST

THE BOYS AT TROTAC ARE PUTTING ON BETTER THAN BOAT SHOW PRICES!!!!!!!!!!!

THEY ASK YOU TO COME ON DOWN IF YOU HAVENT BEEN TO THE STORE YET, THERE ARE OTHER IN STORE PROMOTIONS AS WELL BUT YOU HAVE TO GO TO FIND OUT

TROTAC the only place to shop!!!!

YES there will be better than boat show specials at trotac from this friday to next friday no admission fee either. ALSO free raffle for halibut reel and rod combo no purchase neccesary

I POSTED this the other day but seemed to have gotten lost with all the chatter.......

AGAIN TO RE POST

THE BOYS AT TROTAC ARE PUTTING ON BETTER THAN BOAT SHOW PRICES!!!!!!!!!!!

THEY ASK YOU TO COME ON DOWN IF YOU HAVENT BEEN TO THE STORE YET, THERE ARE OTHER IN STORE PROMOTIONS AS WELL BUT YOU HAVE TO GO TO FIND OUT

TROTAC the only place to shop!!!!

With all the yelling going on with the posts around here lol, does Trotac have any tuna tackle?

I am coming down tomorrow to check out some aluminum boats, meet some folks, and possibly check out Trotac.

Cheers,
John

They have lots of it ask for Trev tell him I sent you.
You will be impressed

Trotac is NOT exhibiting at the Victoria Boat and Fishing Show. We
ARE having our own IN STORE SPECIALS. You know us! Come on in and talk to PAUL, TREV, MIKE, KATHY. We've got what you need, ALWAYS GREAT PRICING on FISHING GEAR!

This from there facebook page ....
Sculpin no sorry family matters today.....

Lots of Yamaha products at the show. Every dealer has blue mounted on the transom.

Did anybody go to show yesterday that has any reviews to pass on?

I was there. If you liked previous shows, you'll like this one. More boats than last year. Some gorgeous boats for sure. Then after the boat show, hit up Trotac for more great deals and to get your name in for the draws!

I was At the show today, lots of beautiful boats to drool over, i got a new rod/reel combo for a good deal, a fenwick hmx and a amundson tmx4 for 299. Also went and checked out the halibut seminar on how to halibut fish as its something i know nothing about, i found it really informative. Was there for 10:30 til 4pm and really enjoyed it.

Sudsy

Took my 4 year old grandson to the boat show this afternoon. Sat in on Rhys Davis' seminar on salmon fishing, which was very informative (even though I have fished aroung Victoria for a long, long time). We both got a purple haze bullet roll teaser head as a bonus. Signed up for the Pink Salmon Derby in August, and joined the South Vancouver Island Anglers Coalition. Can't afford a new boat, but there certainly were a couple of beauty's there. All in all, a great way to spend a few hours with my grandson showing him what's in store for him over the next few years.......

Just got back myself. Crawled around some very nice rigs. The show was good. Talked to a lot of great people and the seminars were quite entertaining. The gentlemen at SVIAC booth were pretty informative and seem very determined in what they are fighting for. Stopped at the Island Outfitters booth and had written a rather lenghty comment about that but decided to delete it. Not really worth the effort and it is only my opinion anyway. Too bad really but there are other games in town. Stopped at one on way home and bought most of what I was after there anyway too bad they weren't at the show.
Even had a good chat with the two DFO gents there. Nice guys talked about the halibut regs of course. They listened to my concerns and I listened to them. Thanked them for showing up as it had to be a hot topic for them I'm sure. Lot of people waiting in a line to talk to them but they took it well. Must be hard for the guys in the trenches to deal with it I'm sure but they handled themselves like professionals. So good for them.
Anyways all in all it was pretty good.

I worked the SVIAC booth all day and met many of you. Thanks to those of you who became new members and thanks to those who took the info home and who will sign up soon. Time to drink something to sooth the throat! Hmm, what is better for a dry throat...Gibson's or Crown. Lol

I was there. Only money spent was at the SVIAC booth.

No different then the other shows. Absolutely no deals on quality gear to be had but lots of nice boats to dream about. Stopped at tro TAC after great way to cap the day.

I worked at the SVIAC booth for the afternoon. It was a good day but I also have a dry throat. Ended up losing my voice by the end. Thanks to all that stopped by. My wife and little girl came by for a few hours as well. Check out the Sharpie bib mod...
420270_10152578165580133_1810627010_n.jpg

Back