2 more days off then it's back in to the lodge for 17 more
days of fishing

Cheers ME

revisedhookedonfishing.jpg

The Fish Are Coming In From Off Shore Fresh Daily
www.goldriverfishinglodge.com
www.moutchabay.com/
Email: h00kedonfishing@hotmail.com

Well you may think its a secret spot but it aint been up there 4 times and got 2 fish I have been doing better in other areas!!!!!!!way closer to home right fah cups!!!!!! If you want walter ill send you my exact gps coorodinates.

As for a report tuesday was a zero there was only 3 springs brought into the marina from what i heard the whales had come through in the early morning hours and they were off of constance at 10 am so my guess the passed by sooke abot 3 or so hopefully better today!!!

Good luck Wolf

Blue Wolf Charters
www.bluewolfcharters.com

Hey Wolf quick question. I remember that last year you had a log for you catches vs the year before. Ball park where are you at this year vs the same time last year? I would imagine that the numbers would be off but you have already put up some impressive catches this year.

quote:Some of us couldn't give a rats butt wear you fish..

Lighten up budddy. Wolf has been a huge help to us lesser mortals. Being a keyboard tough guy won't win you many friends around here especially when it comes to the wolfman.

quote:Originally posted by Fins -n- Skins
Some of us couldn't give a rats butt wear you fish..
I could be wrong, but i think there was a little "tongue in cheek"
there [:p]

P.S. put in a 4 hour shift yesterday am for 1 wild coho
about 10 lbs off the Bedfords

fearnofishy-1-1.jpg

It's true! Some of us don't give a rat's butt wear you fish or how you spell when you get there! ;)

Remember, it's called "fishing," not "catching."

quote:Everybody's a little edgy with all the fishing and
not so much catching...

You have no idea how right you are. The sad fact is the long term forecast for next year is even worse. Hopefully the ocean conditions change soon.

if you guys are running to point no point you may as well keep coming to where the fish are its not much farther lol.

yup the biggies have started 56 yesterday and some big hos up to 20lbs already thats early.

Good Stuff, thanks Trev.

quote:krazyfishingfool

Canada
14 Posts
Posted - 08/25/2008 : 22:11:42
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

thanks for the awesome day out there!they had a lot of fun and can't wait to come back next year and do it again with ya! going out tommorrow and give it another go.

I am glad you guys had fun Jack, how are those poor ladz knuckles? did you make it out yesterday?

www.tailspincharters.com

Yup your bang on Wolf!!!. It has been better closer to home. The key is have a plan! Pay attention to the tides this will dictate where to fish. If there,s one thing I learned from Jeff of WG-Guide service is stick and stay and it will pay!! Of course there is a whole lot more in between, but for sure there,s got to be fish moving into your area. Cheers FC

You know I try and be helpfull to the some who want to know whats going on as I am out every day and I see whats going on and what is working and etc I have directly answered personal e-mails to people wondering whats going on I think I have been more than fair.

Some of you just dont get it this is how I make my living!!!!!!!!!!Ley my disturb you at your place of employment and disrupt you and lets see how you feel and make YOU lose money!!!! not so funny now is it.If I dont get people fish I may not get them back simple fact as this is a very tough industry especially guys who undercut the industry!!!!a few of them are on here and you know who you are.

Enough said !!!

Good luck Wolf

Blue Wolf Charters
www.bluewolfcharters.com

Back