O-FISH-ALL 2014 Vancouver, Howe Sound, Sunshine Coast Reports Thread!

I was talking to a buddy who was up on Savary Island last weekend. The fishing up there sounded pretty hot, I can only assume they'll heading down the straight soon...

Unfortunately that's not really the case. A large portion of the Powell river area fish don't migrate south but stay and run up any number of the large inlets up that way. And yes, it has been fantastic up that way this year!!

theres fish being caught BUT some of the guys on here don't LIKE to share the info they think its top secret. you have to belong to their SECRET group, ooops I meant the secret channel

theres fish being caught BUT some of the guys on here don't LIKE to share the info they think its top secret. you have to belong to their SECRET group, ooops I meant the secret channel
Don't forget the tinfoil hats too, cause that's they only way the channel will work;)

Well, apparently we didn't have the foil hat on tonight. Cruised the W van shoreline for a few hours. Beauty night but didn't catch anything. Marked the odd fish and didn't see anyone else with a fish on either.

hmmm maybe share the tinfoil?

Haha...truth be told I haven't been out in over a week. But if ya need foil....and launch at Vanier, let me know as I live right near the Maritime Museum. :D

On a side note....anyone on here running a green hulled Trophy with an inboard pulled by an older Bronco? Saw it coming off Kits Point as I was headed home.

Haha...truth be told I haven't been out in over a week. But if ya need foil....and launch at Vanier, let me know as I live right near the Maritime Museum. :D

On a side note....anyone on here running a green hulled Trophy with an inboard pulled by an older Bronco? Saw it coming off Kits Point as I was headed home.
........Solowey??

........Solowey??

99% sure it wasn't Dave.....wasn't a pilot house; however I was looking in my rear view mirror while also checking out some of the fine ladies from LuLuLemon HQ that frequent my neighbourhood. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Who is heading out sat? I will be out and wondering what secret channel to get updates on. I monitor a few channels and have asked for reports but always silent. There is a lot of fish to come and let's just get on the same page and chat about ripping some lips

By the way give me a shout when you see the guy on the small princecraft with a foil hat.
LOL tin on tin I love it,
Rin tin tin might be a good name for your boat:D
I'll be staying at pages on other side all weekend fishing with the family,
hopefully it lays down for them

Is thrasher still producing? Thinking of getting out on Sunday

im no pro but from the reports on all the different sites I would think staying local would make more sense to me then crossing save on fuel and same hit and miss

Checking the spots I told you?? ;)

It it is that time of year where the fish will start showing up and if you're out there and find an arriving posse things can go off.

Last year I recall it being slow around this time as per usual; we were out at the QA two days in a row. First day was a long day with no action, one teener bonked and too many beers consumed. Next day...LOTS of action and 4 of us home by noon with 8 springs all cookie cutters in that 18-22 size.

Two consecutive days, little difference in tides or weather, same presentation, same depth range, same music on the iPod....and we were just there when a wave of fish rolled in.

Wait til August...at the Bell/QA when a wave of some of the big whites roll in and things can get fun!

It's early July....great fishing awaits til late September!!;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back