Mexico Fishing Trips

Tuna fishing is wide open in the Los Cabos area right now. Pic was shared to me, unfortunately I wasn’t in on the festivities

Attachments

• IMG_0795.png
    IMG_0795.png
    858.3 KB · Views: 78
I think that is an understatement! It's about as crazy as it can get I think. In a couple hours we landed 25 fish that were between 20-60 pounds yesterday.
Loving your posts man, can't believe how good the fishing is.....Betty probably doesn't see you too much these days hahaha

Just leaving Cabo today . Cold water on the pacific side and very spotty action on the marlin/ dorado on the pacific side, so we decided to forgo a big sportfisher and ended up organizing 4 pangas for my buddy’s groomsman ( was down for a wedding ) .

There is a good bite going on at the iman bank . Early morning bite then tapers off . It’s a sardina show ( chumming and fly lining live and dead baits ) . It’s all about getting your sardines early from the Pangeros. One of our boats struggled to get their sardines early and were late to the party and only caught some bonitas. Every other boat had 2 - 4 quality sized yellowfin ( 40 - 80 lb range ) .Brian is doing a great job following Eric’s passing ! Great company to work with.

Next time I get a shot at these fish will be July 31 for a three day overnight trip to the tres Maria’s on the No Tuna No Chinga with Danny Osuna.
IMG_1194.jpeg

Last edited:
Just leaving Cabo today . Cold water on the pacific side and very spotty action on the marlin/ dorado on the pacific side, so we decided to forgo a big sportfisher and ended up organizing 4 pangas for my buddy’s groomsman ( was down for a wedding ) .

There is a good bite going on at the iman bank . Early morning bite then tapers off . It’s a sardina show ( chumming and fly lining live and dead baits ) . It’s all about getting your sardines early from the Pangeros. One of our boats struggled to get their sardines early and were late to the party and only caught some bonitas. Every other boat had 2 - 4 quality sized yellowfin ( 40 - 80 lb range ) .Brian is doing a great job following Eric’s passing ! Great company to work with.

Next time I get a shot at these fish will be July 31 for a three day overnight trip to the tres Maria’s on the No Tuna No Chinga with Danny Osuna.
View attachment 105600
It’s been an incredible year for the yellow fins out of La Playita. Any sign of the seiners that were there 2 days ago? I heard the locals were going to confront them and run them off

Back