Kitty Coleman 2013 reports

Took the Knuckebuster out and fished the south side of Denman on Sunday,hooked and landed three teeners, 2 red,one marble

Nice going Tide Up, that's some nice fishing there for sure. FA, you must be chomping at the bit to get out there and wack a few. When's your good to go time? Hey Tide Up when you say south side of Denman could you be a bit more specific. I'm thinking of heading down there pretty quick and a general idea would be most helpful. PM me if you prefer. Hope your up and at em soon Owen.;) eman

Nice going Tide Up, that's some nice fishing there for sure. FA, you must be chomping at the bit to get out there and wack a few. When's your good to go time? Hey Tide Up when you say south side of Denman could you be a bit more specific. I'm thinking of heading down there pretty quick and a general idea would be most helpful. PM me if you prefer. Hope your up and at em soon Owen.;) eman

HaHa I'm in Bowser and a buddy and I are thinking of launching and heading that way also! See what we find I guess...

Nice one Charlie

Eaglemaniac, we were just southeast of Chrome Island in about 350-380 ft of water, fishing at 130-140 ft,4 in Coyote green & white got 2 and a white hooch got one

Osama, I hope you hit em there

Are you in Bamfield this weekend? May 24-26, I will be at Mills. I'll buy ya a cold one if you are around

Tide up, ya I think I'll be home Friday or Saturday at the latest. Good tides for razor clams so I'll be on the beach!! Will have a beer for sure.

We got down to Chrome late, just as tide and wind changed a bit, only fished for about 30 mins and had a boat come by and tell us there were some Orcas over by Norris. My buddies kids were on board so we pulled the gear and went to watch them for a while. Group of 8-10 I'd say, mostly immature and this years babies with one big fin in the bunch.

Then said to hell with it it's getting rainy lets drop off the kids and hit the FBI...

Great day.

Nice Job! What depth were you getting most of your fish.

Cheers!

A little late report last weekend picked up a 14 and two 10s north of hump saw couple of boats netting decent fish new caretakers are awesome they told me a local fish charter company picked up a 25 and a 17 we caught all our fish on spoons charter caught his on blue meanie bait in stomachs was huge 7 inch herring each nit before we came in the herring would boil as far as we could see on the surface it was hitting the boat tried to fish it no luck can't figure out how to get pics from phone on to here working on it

Last edited by a moderator:
Last week was good out at Kitty,We managed a nice limit of springs up to 26lb's early in the week,most fish were on chovies...That said,things have slowed down.Saturday was tough fishing and bad SE wind,most boats came in with a skunkaroo.

But a local SuperDuper fishing guide Duffer pulled a nice 20lb spring! www.cccharters.com

Last week was good out at Kitty,We managed a nice limit of springs up to 26lb's early in the week,most fish were on chovies...That said,things have slowed down.Saturday was tough fishing and bad SE wind,most boats came in with a skunkaroo.

But a local SuperDuper fishing guide Duffer pulled a nice 20lb spring! www.cccharters.com

Nice fish CC Charters
Crabby, you accidentally posted the wrong link.
Heres the right one http://cccharters.ca/

Hey Duffer, what were you using?

A little late report last weekend picked up a 14 and two 10s north of hump saw couple of boats netting decent fish new caretakers are awesome they told me a local fish charter company picked up a 25 and a 17 we caught all our fish on spoons charter caught his on blue meanie bait in stomachs was huge 7 inch herring each nit before we came in the herring would boil as far as we could see on the surface it was hitting the boat tried to fish it no luck can't figure out how to get pics from phone on to here working on it

I dont understand Roofus said you were using Blue Meanie maybe theres another Super Duper Guide out there we dont know about # 1 (Crabby)

Back