Kitty Coleman 2013 reports

Got my self taken for a drive today. So we went out to Kitty for a laugh. Met the new caretaker really nice guy that enjoys fishing and is a friend of Harold's. They are going to be doing some ramp work this year including digging out the end of the ramp again but not till June.

caught a couple springs yesterday

hey guys yesterday me and my dad were out that way and caught a couple nice ones but we through them back because we thought they were too small caught them on a white hoochie green flasher and other one on a green coyote spoon and the same flasher

Anyway it was a nice day on the water wasn't it? And if you thought they were too small so you released them, you did the right thing.

Fished this aft fr 3-7 1 large p cod popp off about 20 boats out there saw no fish go in a net tried different depths different rigs nothing. On the bright side everything ran well and a beauty afternoon. Same story from others out there.

Out at Grant Reef for the tide change. A 10 and a 22 for our efforts. The weather is fantastic to say the least.

GLG took me for a ride along yesterday afternoon. Sure fishing was slow but it was great to get out. Had plans on going out this morning. Everything looked great for a day of fishing. Got up at 6, got a lunch ready and a few cups of coffee in me then the phone rang... They bailed :(

Hey CL you still going? Got room for one more still?

gave comox launch a go, $12 today, out on the water 4 til 7, ran out to bates to fish,had to stop and watch orcas put on a show near little river. no bites at all there were boats fishing the hump and a couple boats fishing east cardinal. im glad i finally got out there again. it was great to get the pollen off the boat. lol

1 killer whale off north Texada at 2:35 p.m. on 6 inch Cop Car spoon behind Betsy......released it due to non-retention....man do those mothers jump when hooked....

Back