I Believe In Pod

To red stripe, or not to red stripe?

• Leave it!

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Take it off as fast as possible

Votes: 13 76.5%

• Total voters
Yep! Getting really close, motors hung, rigged and helm set up. Most of the smaller things new bilge pumps, dash rebuilt, lights etc have been put on. Just waiting on a few things like draining the gas tank and getting new lines and new filter setup. Hoping for Sunday! No pics to add yet but I’ll add some soon.

Also what do we think about the red hull stripe, yay or nay? Been contemplating it for the last year lol.

I am anti red stripe. I was thinking as I was looking at the pics I didn't like it but I wasn't going to say it. But since you asked...

Not to add more work but really think about your steering before you do final rigging. Putting a second helm with controls right on stern was completely game changer from having the inboard.

I also recommend putting a thru hull transducer in. You have perfect spot where engine used to be. It looks good.

Not to add more work but really think about your steering before you do final rigging. Putting a second helm with controls right on stern was completely game changer from having the inboard.

I also recommend putting a thru hull transducer in. You have perfect spot where engine used to be. It looks good.
Yeah both good ideas, and I appreciate the input, but will likely have to be winter projects as I'm just trying to get this boat in the water asap.

How's the slack on that rigging hose. Test it every way to make sure it doesn't pull tight and start to kink. Check Side-to-side, but also with the engine fully tilted up. Looks good, but might be a hair short.

How's the slack on that rigging hose. Test it every way to make sure it doesn't pull tight and start to kink. Check Side-to-side, but also with the engine fully tilted up. Looks good, but might be a hair short.
It doesn’t have to move on the g2, the end of the hose is stationary, so I get to have it really short which is nice.

Back