Gardening pics, hacks, successes, and or failures

I'm not sure. My wife bought them, but that sounds about right. Did that happen with others?
I’m sure its happened with other seed companies, but west coast seeds is unfortunately notorious for mixing up seeds. I stopped buying them a few years ago, for that and for poor results.

I’m sure its happened with other seed companies, but west coast seeds is unfortunately notorious for mixing up seeds. I stopped buying them a few years ago, for that and for poor results.
Yep just checked with the wife and it was West Coast Seeds.

Any suggestions for alternative seed suppliers?

Any suggestions for alternative seed suppliers?
Really, any other brand you’re gonna see in a garden centre. I've been ordering from incredible seeds for 2 years with good success.

I do try and save seed whenever I can, especially on the easier ones and if we find something we really like. I’ve been carting around black cherry tomatoes for 8 years now. This is first year I’ve harvested carrot seed

Attachments

• IMG_5277.jpeg
    IMG_5277.jpeg
    354.8 KB · Views: 7
Forecast changed to possible frost before we get home from a trip so we picked more than we wanted to. There are still some in the garden along with some peppers, cukes, melons and eggplants and other stuff.
We don't plant garlic until the carrots that were between the rows of this season's garlic come out around Halloween.View attachment 111375
15 days later pic
IMG_20241021_201017385.jpg

Last edited:
Back