Forum members BOATS

Yes and No-there are lots of boats available for a reasonable price-believe it or not-this one was given to me because the guy said he had given up on it-he didn't know where to start-I was pretty sure I could get it going so he said you might as well take it and take me fishing!! What a deal!! I supplied a battery,vhf(thanks Striper Sniper) sounder, about 60 bucks worth of parts and cleaners. It has a trailer as well and I need to do the bearings and seals plus move the bunks-so I guess not totally free but next best thing!!!

Look at it this way, SF--it gives you something to do down there--otherwise you'd be into the cervezas way too early
in the day! It looks like a lot of fun.
T2

It is a lot of fun and where I live the wind is a major factor thru the winter-you have to pick your days and go when you can. The cerevas, tequila and impromtu parties are a way of life and I want to be ready for the pick-up in fishing mid to end feb. By the way I live on the East Cape 45 min from cabo airport on the sea of cortez and a million miles from the Cabo lifestyle. LOL

Not as bad as you think especially if you stay away from cabo and Jose del cabo and the taxes plus utilities, booze and gasoline are very reasonable. Places on golf courses are nuts-I just wanted access to the beach!! LOL

SPring Fever, how close are you to Los Barrilos. I, m comimg down for aweek in feb. Well be trying to find a charter for a day. Any info or suggestions are apprecited
Thanks

Bruce

I'm very close 5 min south. Keep in touch -there should be some big yellowtail around and of course sierra. We have a few Panga captains around who try very hard and you could always link up with us and catch a Panga out of Bahia Los suenos. Wind is the key should be laying down a bit by then.

Just added a third boat for this upcoming season, here it is. Flew down to Savannah to see it on Tuesday, in mint condition...like brand spanking new. 2007 28ft Pursuit, 490hrs on the engines. She's a thing of beauty :)

Pursuit285120.jpg

Pursuit285107.jpg

Pursuit285100.jpg

Jeebus.............

Nice, SG. I bought an Arima out of Shellman's Bluff 3 years ago, just south of Savannah. How are you bringing yours across?
T2

Nice little skiff Dave... looking forward to seeing it next summer covered with butt blood!

Back