Forum members BOATS

My Best and Latest Boat

Grady was my best fishing machine, now that I've slowed down, I needed creature comfort so this is what I have now. 30ft'er and twin 315hp Yanmars.

Attachments

• Grady-White .jpg
    Grady-White .jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 849
  • 2008 Ucluelet BC IslandWest.jpg
    2008 Ucluelet BC IslandWest.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 863
testrun012.jpg

testrun003.jpg

my 245 searay

Hi, first post on this forum for me. My ride ("Dorman Point") is a 19' full displacement with a 3 cylinder diesel. Built by a local builder in Port Moody, Steve Ley. She's slow, but incredibly sea-worthy, burns only fumes, and is a great fishing boat.

See you on the water.

Jamie
DSCN3327.jpgDSCN3329.jpg

Wow, beautiful boat Jamie! I bet she catches fish big time!

Hi, first post on this forum for me. My ride ("Dorman Point") is a 19' full displacement with a 3 cylinder diesel. Built by a local builder in Port Moody, Steve Ley. She's slow, but incredibly sea-worthy, burns only fumes, and is a great fishing boat.

See you on the water.

Jamie
View attachment 4729View attachment 4730

IMG_20120729_122315.jpg

Here's our "new to us" fishing machine, picked it up in the spring and have been running out of Esquimalt and Sooke getting to know her and fishing lots - but we've clearly got lots to learn about catching the allusive Springs.

new boat just brought across the line be on the vancouver scene soon

Attachments

• hawk 1.jpg
    hawk 1.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 815
  • hawk 2.jpg
    hawk 2.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 797
Hi new to the forum. Wellcraft 252 Coastal. I have been lucky to get in 4 or 5 trips per year to Barkley Sound. Lots of good stuff on the boards here.
Gene

Attachments

• HPIM1237.jpg
    HPIM1237.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 835
  • 2006 Wellcraft 252 Coastal.jpg
    2006 Wellcraft 252 Coastal.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 819
Hi new to the forum. Wellcraft 252 Coastal. I have been lucky to get in 4 or 5 trips per year to Barkley Sound. Lots of good stuff on the boards here.
Gene
Welcome to the addiction Geno. Nice boat. I've posted my Striper in here before, but not since the re-power. :cool:

Ready to fish - Cmprsd.jpg

Hey fiaddict. Thanks. Since those pictures I have also added radar. How do you like the 4.2 litre yammy - they look pretty sweet. A couple of questions for you if you don't mind. What size prop are you running? and with the bigger block can you fully tilt up?

Hi Jamie ! Greg here .....sounds like you have just come on board here. Welcome to SFBC and hope to see 'Dorman Point' out there soon .

Here is a photo dmurph shot of me in my 'new to me' Grady, taken a couple weeks ago off the Bell one weekday evening after work. Pretty cool to get a photo sent by someone else,shot from their boat
IMG_2227.jpgIMG_2225.jpg

Back