Forum members BOATS

Absolutely amazing rig, easily one of the nicest fishing boats i know....Congrats. Wont have to upgrade ever again (although everyone says that).

Thanks, my pops helped me out big time and I think ill be mowing lawns for the rest of my life... lol.... but I can give it to my kids down the road which is pretty cool...

Yep! Nice assembly of shiny aluminum. Not much chance of "two-footitus" with that baby! Great trips in that boat's future.

Yo, Peterman--first off, nice boat!

Regarding the GPS antenna---Can I ask where you're going to place it? I have the same Furuno radome you have, mounted a bit higher then yours on the stern edge of the wheelhouse on a similar stainless platform. I had a Furuno GP330B GPS antenna rail-mounted on the front of the wheelhouse. I just had to basically rip it off the boat and chuck it because it died on me----Furuno thinks that being in the line of sight of my radar (or the VHF antenna) is what zapped it.

I'm not so sure but at $ 350 a pop, I'm going to think twice about where I'm going to mount it's replacement.

Where is yours going if I may ask?

thanks

Here's the latest addition to the "Fleet"

24ft plus Pod... about 26.8 loa.. Then the motor off the back

9.6 beam...

Ill post a few more pic's with GPS's on it... and more gear and maybe some blood in the fish box soon.... hopefully soon...

Gotta sell my 20ft Podded Double Eagle (no power) and refurbished 21.5 Campion Fishing Maching now...

Boat: "What's Up??"

House: "DAAMMMMMNNNN!!!!"

The GPS antenna is about 2ft away on the same mounting bar running across the cabin... but lower than the Radar Scanner.... I believer it either needs to be higher or lower than your Raydome... Not at the same hight...

Yo, Peterman--first off, nice boat!

Regarding the GPS antenna---Can I ask where you're going to place it? I have the same Furuno radome you have, mounted a bit higher then yours on the stern edge of the wheelhouse on a similar stainless platform. I had a Furuno GP330B GPS antenna rail-mounted on the front of the wheelhouse. I just had to basically rip it off the boat and chuck it because it died on me----Furuno thinks that being in the line of sight of my radar (or the VHF antenna) is what zapped it.

I'm not so sure but at $ 350 a pop, I'm going to think twice about where I'm going to mount it's replacement.

Where is yours going if I may ask?

thanks

Here's the latest addition to the "Fleet"

24ft plus Pod... about 26.8 loa.. Then the motor off the back

9.6 beam...

Ill post a few more pic's with GPS's on it... and more gear and maybe some blood in the fish box soon.... hopefully soon...

Gotta sell my 20ft Podded Double Eagle (no power) and refurbished 21.5 Campion Fishing Maching now...

Finally!!!! Ha ha. I got to see some sneek pic's (poor ones from his phone). That thing is sooooooooo bad azz it's not even funny!!!!!!

Congrats big time Brad on the ride. That is a true hardcore fishing machine that will serve you and your grand kid's life time.

Cheers,
John

Looks like No bananers boat has a sister...........

Yes, a mini Banana's, same builder and basic design.. Trev's is much bigger though... Ill be trailering a fair amount... fishing Nanaimo a lot:( then dragging it to the West Coast:o...
Looking forward to the low maintenance aspect of it... if there is such a thing...lol

Attachments

• IMGP3684.jpg
    IMGP3684.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 864
  • IMGP3690.jpg
    IMGP3690.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 890
Yes, a mini Banana's, same builder and basic design.. Trev's is much bigger though... Ill be trailering a fair amount... fishing Nanaimo a lot:( then dragging it to the West Coast:o...
Looking forward to the low maintenance aspect of it... if there is such a thing...lol

Bad Azz:cool:. That thing is so fishable it's not funny!!!

We need a shot of that things dance floor Peterman...also what does that thing weigh with fuel in it?

Last edited by a moderator:
She's got lots of room aft of the cabin.... Its a nice set up for Halibut, the house is small but does the job...Weight, Id be guessing but maybe 4500-5000 with 70-80galons of fuel... $ 1.35per/ L "X" 300L = @#&*! Ouch!

Might do a couple mods with Sculpin's help, Binini most likely.. Ill get some more pic's of the interior with the seats and speakers in her...

We need a shot of that things dance floor Peterman...also what does that thing weigh with fuel in it?

She's got lots of room aft of the cabin.... Its a nice set up for Halibut, the house is small but does the job...Weight, Id be guessing but maybe 4500-5000 with 70-80galons of fuel... $ 1.35per/ L "X" 300L = @#&*! Ouch!

Might do a couple mods with Sculpin's help, Binini most likely.. Ill get some more pic's of the interior with the seats and speakers in her...

My little gal packs 105 gal.s and I heard fuel on the West Coast is 1.40 right now!!!!!!!!!

My little gal packs 105 gal.s and I heard fuel on the West Coast is 1.40 right now!!!!!!!!!

1.33-1.37 on my last trip out.....it could be worse, we could be boating in europe...

Back