Forum members BOATS

SG, Congratulations on your Pursuit. In my opinion, there is no question they are the finest fish boat there is. Craftsmanship, design, cockpit amenities, safety and sexy lines make these boats outstanding. Love my GW, but, you're at the top of the food chain. A real alpha predator.

New (to me) machine, picked up from silver streak shop in sooke yesterday...19' silver streak cuddy, a downsize, but an upgrade!...will be easier to operate single handed, and more ecinomical especially on short/day trips. Fish deck isn't huge, giving way to a generous sized cabin, but will work for my use as overnighting is important to me....gonna keep the name, I think it suites it! LOL

hope to see you guys out there!!

Attachments

• Breast cancer run 2012 boat 077.jpg
    Breast cancer run 2012 boat 077.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 947
  • Breast cancer run 2012 boat 074.jpg
    Breast cancer run 2012 boat 074.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 942
  • Breast cancer run 2012 boat 079.jpg
    Breast cancer run 2012 boat 079.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 932
  • Breast cancer run 2012 boat 081.jpg
    Breast cancer run 2012 boat 081.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 898
That thing is a tank!

looks ready for the west coast for sure!

New (to me) machine, picked up from silver streak shop in sooke yesterday...19' silver streak cuddy, a downsize, but an upgrade!...will be easier to operate single handed, and more ecinomical especially on short/day trips. Fish deck isn't huge, giving way to a generous sized cabin, but will work for my use as overnighting is important to me....gonna keep the name, I think it suites it! LOL

hope to see you guys out there!!

THat is a wicked ride. bullet proof for sure.

ComfortZone,

Very nice. Looks battle ready enough to take the US marines on a mission. Is that 19' PLUS the pod? If yes what is LOA?

don't have any on hand, will be at the boat friday, I will be re-configuring some things in the cabin so ill start a "chubby project/mod thread" once i get going

don't have any on hand, will be at the boat friday, I will be re-configuring some things in the cabin so ill start a "chubby project/mod thread" once i get going

Nice ride CZ. The beauty about alloy is you could stretch her out by a couple of feet quite easily if you wanted more deck space in the future.

Here are some interior shots form the Silverstreak website.

http://www.silverstreakboats.com/index.php?pageid=11&itemid=68

Congrats. Now go get some blood on the deck lol.

dont worry John, I will be on him for blood, and pushing for that 2 foot extension haha

Great boat CZ !! ....tough and good looking too !! I know Silver Streak are well made. X2 what Sculpin says about extending deck for a bit more room in the cockpit - to be able to do that later is a great option with alloy ...as he says.

SG thats a beauty Pursuit . I was just looking at a 3070 Express the other day at my Marina.....it was stunning..... the fact that she doesn't come cheap and for me so obviously unaffordable, that keeps it in perspective for me! I am still going through the honeymoon period with my Grady 228 and my half of a 232 so even though I admit I was druling over the gorgeous 3070 I did keep my hands off her. I just didn't want to even allow my mind to think it possible, even though part of me wanted to ;-)

Enjoy your boats CZ and SG !!

Last edited by a moderator:
That boat looks awesome..chubby. sure we know your boat with the yellow that is a good idea. What do you tow that thing with just curious...

I tow it with a 2002 F350 7.3deisel, way over kill, forget its back there... the boat w/ motors is about 3600# total towing approx 4600#...my other boat and trailer loaded is around 8000# so big difference

so... whats the beam? curious is all, as i am underpowered with a 225

Cz love the boat I really like the lines on the boat it looks mean. Im Sure your Going to love it!

Back