Forum members BOATS

a buddy of mine got a good shot of ''|The Dirty Oar" last weekend thought I'd post another pic
runner.jpg

I love that boat Dirty! what's the cruise speed on that rig?

WELL FOLKS THE BOAT IS FINALLY 95% DONE!

I wont go into the saga that is this boat(some of you know!), but its been at 2 different shops for the last 2.5 months, has had 3 different engines, put on it and alot of headaches and bs its finally back in my driveway. Took her for a test drive today and it is stupid fast. actually with only one guy(driver only) in its a little dicey as it stands straight upto get on plane. With a another guy its fine although with the flat bottom she till skates. FYI this is how you take a skiff row boat ooff a siener and turn it into what you are looking at. :) im happy. Funny you can just start small and keep spending hey?Its only money!

Before

P1010266-1.jpg

P1010267.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I love that boat Dirty! what's the cruise speed on that rig?

Thanks steelhead! It only goes about 32 but rides nice around 24-27. I have a pod for twins for it but like the way it rides with the inboard and my dog sure likes that motor box! Prob run this motor into ground first and decide

When and if you want to replace that inboard call me as I just did mine and found a GREAT machinist here in Vic Way cheaper in the long run complete new engine and its working GREAT....

Wolf

Nice lookin machine....Not sure if my fuel card has that high of a limit though. I will have to save up some cash before we will be able to go fishin.

Nice CS looks like a serious fishing machine.
Should be a comfortable rig for the family.
See you out on the hump.
GLG

Back