Forum members BOATS

Yes, NO FISH is Safe again !! 3 times faster than the big boat... Lmao, Anytime Trev .... you are always welcome onboard. Call me anytime Mon-Fri or on the VHF after hrs or on the weekend.

Dirty, Thats a great boat you got there! hang on to that one, love the 23ft hourstons... i saw that one online for sale too. if i hadn't just boat a new boat i would have been all over it, lol! whats it got for a motor?

A Space In Time

NorthRiver 26OS bow.jpgNorthRiver 26OS stern.jpgNorthriver OffShore 26.jpg

This is my Ride. It takes me where I want to be!
NorthRiver 26' Off Shore. Twin 150 Yammys. Good to Go.
Last photo it is sitting on AirBerth floating lift. Keeps it right out of the water, no more fouling.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice boat Eastpoint getting to be a few of us now with the 22' to 26' aluminum boats.

Thanks guys looking forward to using it summer! Gotta get her all rigged up how I want still, been busy. Going to do some major changes to it over the next year tho!

Hey Eagle, that's an Eddystone, not a Longstone. I got a pair of them---best downrigger reels I ever used. Here's a shot that shows how I keep the drag lever tight up against the drum when she's in the Scotty. I suppose I could have come up with something a bit more elegant then surgical tubing zip-tied to the butt but it gets the job done

And if you get a smoking hot fish, it's a comfort knowing you've got 400 meters of rope on the spool......

Last edited by a moderator:
hey Steelhead--the wheelhouse was a mod done by Inland Boats and Motors-- the last Arima I had was a 19 ft Seachaser with the same mod: a Searanger roof bolted on to a Seachaser. It kept me out of the weather but in any kind of chop it wobbled back and forth to the point where it felt like the boat was coming unglued.

They did a good job on this one--the ride is really nice, of course two extra feet and the Bennett tabs make alot of difference.

They don't do mods like that any more. I saw this one and grabbed it--- I can stand up at the helm no problem: in the new Arima 22 footer, you'd have to be a shorthorn to do that. Part of the reason I settled on the 21 instead of the 22, although I wish I had the self-bailing deck.

hey Steelhead--the wheelhouse was a mod done by Inland Boats and Motors-- the last Arima I had was a 19 ft Seachaser with the same mod: a Searanger roof bolted on to a Seachaser. It kept me out of the weather but in any kind of chop it wobbled back and forth to the point where it felt like the boat was coming unglued.

They did a good job on this one--the ride is really nice, of course two extra feet and the Bennett tabs make alot of difference.

They don't do mods like that any more. I saw this one and grabbed it--- I can stand up at the helm no problem: in the new Arima 22 footer, you'd have to be a shorthorn to do that. Part of the reason I settled on the 21 instead of the 22, although I wish I had the self-bailing deck.

Right on. I have always liked the idea of having a full size boat thats economical on gas. I wouldn't mind raising the roof of my sea ray...

Back