Forum members BOATS

Very nice rig CS!
Love that deck space, looks like tons of room!
What power have you got pushing it?

Ya,the deck space was a big selling point for me,11' by 8' and a transom door for skidding tuna through!

Its got a 5.7 merc with a Bravo2
Ahhh,,, so lots of fuel storage under that huge deck eh?? LOL.

Seriously, a nice boat man!

Very nice boat Jeep.

Nice boat wildwest!,
now GOOOOOO catch some fish!!!

Very happy with the new rig,big step up from the easy 17 whaler towing and water handling.A lot more room with a cuddy .Even have a BBQ that mounts in the rodholder that will fry up a nice piece of hali......and then anchor up put the drift alarm on and have a snooze

Thats the good life......
emo-coffee.gif

New to me, just add water, I hope soon.. 95 2302 Trophy with 250 Mariner EFI.

Attachments

• IMG_2644.jpg
    IMG_2644.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 793
  • IMG_2646.jpg
    IMG_2646.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 753
nice boat merrittboy,
I'd love to have that style hardtop on my campion walk-around, I was going to go with an arch but now changed my mind to look for something like that instead
thenI'll have the drop down canvas made for it

Thanks, Gidyup, can't wait to get it in the water and catch some fish. Have a few fixups to complete, but overall good shape. Being tall, 6'4" I am happy to have the head room. Thanks again. Where do you fish?

I usually fish our local vancouver waters, I keep the boat moored in N/Van now so its nice and close to the grounds

Thanks. A little but too much power. But can you ever have too much? Really happy with the pod. Had it done at E&D in Whiskey creek. Totally starting from scratch still have to go gear shopping. Borrowing some from my brother and heading out to Bamfiled on Monday for a couple of days.

New rig this year for me -- Bayliner 288 with a Mercruiser 350MAG and Bravo III Seacore. Got the riggers mounted this past week and bloodied the decks this weekend with a nice 17lb spring off Oak Bay on Saturday.

Boat does double duty -- it's both a fishing machine for Dad and a cruising machine for the family. So far, does both very well.

Kamilche-20110502-00029.jpg

IMG-20110604-00079.jpg

Picture makes it look large -- boat is 30' overall with a 10' beam. It's a very smooth ride compared to my Striper 2600 likely due to the added weight. Cockpit is very large as the engine accessed below the deck increasing the room up top, and making it much easier to get at the engine as well.

Here's the boat I'm considering for the new guiding service that I'm opening. I'm aiming for the high end clientele who want a more comfortable experience.

IMG_0574.jpg

Back