Forum members BOATS

P1010267.jpg

P1010266.jpg

So this is my tank

16.5 welded aluminum, flat bottom skiff off a siener. Came with a 9.9 yammy. for booting around the nets i guess.

Anyhow its in the process of being refitted for me.... It'll be by duckhunting/ecvi/lake boat. I love it. I'll post up some pics when its done. But its gonna look a tad different ina few weeks

Yes it is, they actually use the skiff for fishing purposes, taking the beach man to the the shore to tie off the end of the net, and is some times used for open sets as well.
A very durable boat that will take a beating and keep you where u should be.

LP you are the only guy I know that owns a skiff for rec fishing!! Tizzanked!! lol! (inside jk)

PN2 - I've seen you out there a couple times. Nice ride, looks good on the water.

I spent many hours rowing (standing, facing forward) one of those around Lorne. I would try to keep that option when you make changes then you can row ashore if the main breaks down. Also, it would do well with a 40 horse tiller.

When are you taking me out Lorne? Looks like a solid boat man. Might not be nice in the winter but I bet it will be a killer....

O ya, here's my boat...

A 22ft, 1977 220 SRV HT Sea Ray, completely and totally rebuilt in 2010. Has the best ride in rough water of any boat that I have owned, including my last a 24ft trophy (Glad to be rid of that one, a gas guzzler). The new 5.7L in the boat makes that thing sing on the water.

DSCF1929%20pn.jpg

DSCF1924.JPG

IMG_0249.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I spent many hours rowing (standing, facing forward) one of those around Lorne. I would try to keep that option when you make changes then you can row ashore if the main breaks down. Also, it would do well with a 40 horse tiller.

I put a 30 horse tiller yammy 2 stroke on it a week after i got it and it didnt get it out of the water. Pushed like a mother though! I dont wanna spoil what ive done and am getting done but i'll get some pics and details up once its done :) I had to move the oar locks back a foot, but 100% keeping the option.

Lorne

Last edited by a moderator:
O ya, here's my boat...

A 22ft, 1977 220 SRV HT Sea Ray, completely and totally rebuilt in 2010. Has the best ride in rough water of any boat that I have owned, including my last a 24ft trophy (Glad to be rid of that one, a gas guzzler). The new 5.7L in the boat makes that thing sing on the water.

DSCF1929%20pn.jpg

DSCF1924.JPG

IMG_0249.JPG

After seeing them pictures...NO.... do not even think about launching at Kitty. Go Comox or PPG.. Lets go.. Call me

New member new ride

Hi I am a new member(after lurking a while) and getting geared up for the coming season.
Imported a boat from Alabama this winter and have pretty much have it completed after many hours of work and "investment".
I guess after flying float planes up north I shouldn't complain about costs.
A new trolling kicker, wiring, pumps, downriggers and top have been addressed.
Fortunately was able to find some moorage outside my front door (Vancouver) which makes things very convenient.
I am pleased with the boat so far and think it will should serve me well...as I plan on using it lots
Hope to participate on the forum and get to know some of you.
Kristo

Attachments

• DSCN4512[1].jpg
    DSCN4512[1].jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 705
  • 03252011[1].jpg
    03252011[1].jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 681
Welcome aboard Kristo.

Nice looking' ride. I'm sure you'll get many hours of enjoyment out of it. Good luck on the water.

Well I bailed on the project boat, got myself a runner instead... One popped up that had no rot and well taken care of. Heres a pic of my new rig!

hourston-1.jpg

New Boat

Bruce's fish story.jpgLittle Baron Underway.jpgLittle Baron.jpg

Well, I guess most of you have heard that after a year w/o the Big Boat , I am now going to be out and in everyone's way again !!:cool:;)

OOOhhhnnnooo Halillama's back on the water.lol Love that boat and it even gets up and moves eh. We'll see you out there, maybe trade a day on each others rig.

Back