Forum members BOATS

Can you get more stuff on that thing LOL LOL man thats a nice calm day.....

Yeah, nine it is (the boat is rated for 9 max). It was taken last summer on the south side of Savary Island, and it was a beauty day, with snow capped mountains in the distance. Only in BC!!!

Eriks, I think I saw you and your crew of kids fishing socks of the fraser last summer. It looked like the kids were having lots of fun!! it was nice to see a dad out with the kids fishing.

It was me fishing socks last summer - I was taking local school kids out all the time, and a lot of them caught their first fish with me. I was very popular with the parents. One day I had seven kids on board (with me the only adult), and I had broken a sweat, working both DR's, netting, reloading etc (yes, total chaos holmes!), and decided to then take them all to Granville Island for an ice cream on the way home. When I pulled in there,I was getting a bunch of strange looks from people asking if they were all my kids, to which I replied "no way, only five of them are!" I'm looking forward to the pinks, they were tons of fun 2 years ago - never seen anything like that in my life.

my new ride

1994 Crestliner 2360 Eagle -- can't wait to get out
attachment.php

Attachments

• DPP_0001.jpg
    DPP_0001.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 1,716
Here is a updated pic of My fishing machine. Might be small but it gets me to the fish!

184329_10150158973716133_575246132_8806259_5058787_n.jpg

They are great fishing rigs Kelly! Good on fuel and not bad in rough weather. Took mine into some nice size swell at the Loggers derby and didn't have any issues.

kelly you got me to take you out offshore. take me up on it man! tuna 2011 wooo!

It lives!!

Well, I finally got it in the water and running great (thanks IFL!) 6 times in the water in 8 years. Time to catch up and put some hours on this thing. Not an open ocean boat, but Okay for most of the fishing I plan on doing. At least I can get on the water now. HooRaw!

Attachments

• 001_1.jpg
    001_1.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 718
  • 004_4.jpg
    004_4.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 680
  • DSC_0386.jpg
    DSC_0386.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 673
Hey Bassblaster-- I am sure the boat will serve you well for years ( I had a 17ft Hourston that managed to get me into fish all over the coast including the QCI-- pick your weather) Loved the mobility that it gave me. You will find the same--- BUTTTTTTT---the manual DRs will HAVE to go!!!!

Yeah, I know. Motorized are on the list but besides, both of those were a gift from the wife three years ago for x-mas. Yesterday was the first time they'd ever even seen water. I'm probably stuck with them for at least this season if for nothing else but to keep the peace. Budget is also super tight right now so I'm actually lucky to even have the boat in the water. I'll count my blessings and crank those suckers: for the time being.

Here you had me and others thinking you had a tin can that even the government didn't even want. That is a fine boat. Go get them BB. I look forward to your future reports.

electrics are nice bb, but they do the exact same thing manual ones do. important thing is your out on the water! electrics are alot of $ that can be spent on other parts ;)

Back