Forum members BOATS

Well I figured I would finally contribute to this thread. Here is my rig. Since I got her she has been updated a bit, I changed the captain chairs since Seaswirl seats suck and added electric riggers. Although you can not see it she has two Furuno gps/fish finders. All I have left to do is add radar which is tough on the wallet.

What do I do add radar or make three trips to Bamfield this year????

All in all I love it and can not wait to get her in the water again.

Attachments

• boat.jpg
    boat.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 681
  • striper1.jpg
    striper1.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 682
  • striper2.jpg
    striper2.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 693
  • striper4.jpg
    striper4.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 673
  • striper3.jpg
    striper3.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 664
Well I guess it is my turn to finally contribute to this thread. I picked it up just last year from the states and am really glad I did seeing how much they go for up here. She's in great shape and perfect for a couple of guys to fish a weekend. The first two pictures of the boat were before I picked her up. I've taken my family out lot's and they all can't wait for this summer. The last picture was the result of a great fishing trip with my young family and the reason I have the boat.

Attachments

• DSC_0006.jpg
    DSC_0006.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 758
  • DSC_0003.jpg
    DSC_0003.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 739
  • DSCN8880.jpg
    DSCN8880.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 720
  • DSCN8889.jpg
    DSCN8889.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 715
Last edited by a moderator:
Bigmeal is that a 17 foot sea ranger? I thought 115hp was the max on them? Mine is the last boat on page 37 of this thread..I have a little different setup for engines...I managed to find mine in Maple Bay on the island.

yep burnsy, 120 is the max rated for the boat. It does 40 mph wot, which is cooking a long as far as this boat goes. If I were to re-power the boat, I would most likely go to a 90 e tec or Suzuki. It get's up and goes in a hurry! I saw yours and it is definately a nice ride, congrats!

Hi Lucky Ling,

Sorry for taking so long to answer. Don't follow this forum all the time. The SeaSport that we have is an Explorer 2400.

These are my new rides

These are my new rides

Attachments

• DSCF2828.jpg
    DSCF2828.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 789
Congrats Casper she's a biggen is it a 23' a bud had one like it here in Vic. the fly br. was gret for spotting bait balls we'll keep a eye out for ya when u round the Horn & get to Sooke!

Yes it is a 23 ft Hourston . Just installed the kicker and Panther remote steering yesterday. Re-plumbed,rewired and upgraded the interior over the winter. Hopefully get the electronics this week. It was a bit of a barn find,lived in a boat house for 35 years and was never fished in. Everything is original and in mint condition came with tons of spare parts and all work was done right at Hourston.

Here's my baby, a 22' Whaler - 2005 Dauntless, 225 Verado & 9.9 Pro Kicker

Attachments

• Stella.jpg
    Stella.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 823
Back