Forum members BOATS

No picture of her in the water yet. My little 17' Arima Sea Ranger with twin 50's....First boat and getting her all geared up. Honk if you see me, hopefully will be fishing around the Nanaimo area soon.
IMG_1243.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is my office. Next season will be the 20th since I bought her new in Feb 92.
boat3.jpg

Hey Profisher,

Great work on keeping your Seasport looking like new! I am running a couple of the same hulls that were new in 94, with one pushing nearly 20 thousand hours and still in great shape. I know what you mean about the elbow grease hours , but it is worth it when a client asks how new the boat is?

J.

Here's a couple of Finaddict (18' Hewescraft jet) and Mor-Fin (Seaswirl Striper 2300)

Attachments

• P0001248.jpg
    P0001248.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 688
  • P0001249.jpg
    P0001249.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 664
  • Kyuquot 2010 021.jpg
    Kyuquot 2010 021.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 664
  • morfin 2.jpg
    morfin 2.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 699
Well after quite a few rigs here's the one that will stay for good (Miss Madi) she's 27ft by10ft and rides better than any glass boat ive had very stable and freakin fast as well cruse at 7-10 gals an hour with full load. It's got a 135gal fuel tank,full walk around and for haly it's great to get a couple people up front and seats 6-7 people in the wheel house.

Missmadi2010003.jpg

Missmadi2010003.jpg

Nice ride................. I've seen a lot of Dougs boats in progress but never seen one quite like that.

Cool set up :cool:

Bananas:
Yami's thought u used to be a Merc man? Looks like a keeper.

AWWW cmon trev we all know you like new shiny objects LOL LOL couple of yrs you will have something new again LOL LOL

Ha looks like madi got ahold of the comp for a second lol.

Sammy i used to be sponsered by merc canada but i couldn't get one to last a season without some prob and have been using yami for 7 years now.

Wolfy your prob rite but i'm gonna try my hardest to hold onto this one.

Craven the 2 150's are tonnes of power she goes 48mph and can cruse 27mph around 3800rpm

Halillama anytime lets go!!!!

Ha looks like madi got ahold of the comp for a second lol.

Sammy i used to be sponsered by merc canada but i couldn't get one to last a season without some prob and have been using yami for 7 years now.

Wolfy your prob rite but i'm gonna try my hardest to hold onto this one.

Craven the 2 150's are tonnes of power she goes 48mph and can cruse 27mph around 3800rpm

Halillama anytime lets go!!!!

Maybe it was just a bad mechanic-dealer LoL

Geez thats a nice ride bananas..

This is a dumb flat lander question but who is the manufacturer of the boat ?? do they have a web site a guy could check out ???

Northwest Aluminum......

Found this..... was cool to see this thing at some stages of development (not sure if this is before or after the bow adjustment)

[tG5KfM9POqA] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tG5KfM9POqA

Thanks highliner.

I should mention it's not a nortwest. The hull was bent at Dougs but then moved to Pete Gustuson's shop out on keating he is the hull designer and then both he and i designed the cabin and deck layout. It was very cool being involved from the hull up.

Back