Forum members BOATS

quote:Originally posted by Dave S

Nothing special but gets me on the water.
dsc0009rm.jpg

img2143uv.jpg

And that all that really counts!!!!

Cheers

SS

Fishing08018-1.jpg

The beach closest to the Cape Scott hike parking lot would be a perfect place to try that. A buddy got 2 springs from a kayak one late August a few years back.

No problem standing on the pod on flat waters and headroom is not bad at 6'5"
cheers

quote:Originally posted by Barnacle Bill

Nice looking boat, great head room, and really like the pod. Can you stand on it? .....BB

JUST FISHEN'

1985 18.5 double eagle, 1996 150hp Yamaha, 1999 9.9hp yamaha. I've had it for about a year now. Took it off shore off nootka last summer and you'll usually see me in sooke or renfrew and in nootka once a year.
478.jpg

480.jpg

1996 Century 2200 WA with Yamaha 225 HP Saltwater Series and Yamaha 9.9 HP High Thrust

IMG_3014.jpg
IMG_3011.jpg

Boats run on Gas, not Thanks!

Not a thing, the boat is still as clean as new. My wife and I just want to do a little more exploring and overnighting. The campion has been stored in my garage since I bought it new, I was going to list it in the spring.

Here is my office. Next season will be the 20th since I bought her new in Feb 92.
boat3.jpg

That is amazing profisher-not only are they named pretty much the same-mine is Spring Fever II-but they are set-up the same and are very similiar looking boats (Skagit Orca 24 XLC) with pod. You have more deck space.Wonderful job of keeping her looking great! Nice Ride!!!

th_fishing2006026.jpg
"So many fish-So little Time"

Great minds think alike..lol Thanks, couldn't count the number of elbow grease hrs that has gone into keeping it looking this way so long.

Maybe I shud call mine Spring Fever III. Pesky little otter keeping guard.

IMG_2052.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Next season will be the 20th since I bought her new in Feb 92.

Sorry DblR :D

2011-1992= .............. Oh never mind... does your calculator say dfo on it?

4.gif

Jus given ya the gears......... we all know that thing couldn't catch herpes in Rock Bay ;)

(and yes you have kept that thing pretty much prestine)

Last edited by a moderator:
Cute profile pic LR( LMAO) that little bugger sure sucks em back fast! Regards Sammy

I'll join in

I just looked through all of your boat pics. I love them all!! I just love seeing repowered older boats. Mine will be ready for a four stroke soon too. Hourstons and Double Eagles are true West Coast Canadian classics.:cool:
IMG_8522.jpg

Back